• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NASCAR Season Thread - It's Bristol Baby!

Look who's now tied for the lead in our fantasy league! :woot:

Huge news today that Nascar is going back to single car qualifying across all three series on all ovals. Tracks under 1.25 miles will have two laps, over 1.25 they'll get one lap. Top 20 starters from previous week will draw for qualifying slots 21-40 and the others will draw for the earlier slots.

I like this move, its more similar to how most local short tracks are run, plus guys will hang it out there more to try and get a fast lap when they only have a limited chance as opposed to 10 minutes of as many laps as they'd like.

The airport Jr's plane crashed at yesterday is only a couple miles from the house we rented last year for the weekend. They all were very, very fortunate.

Truck race last night was good.

People watching in downtown Bristol after the race was even better.

It was a good truck race. I hope they keep scrubbing the rubber off the top groove before the other two races.

It was a good truck race. I hope they keep scrubbing the rubber off the top groove before the other two races.

Yes. This. I was with 2 car last night. He ran top all night long but many could not. Made for two groove racing.

I have to admit I haven't kept up much with NASCAR the past few months. Life just got way to busy and chaotic and something had to go. And I gave up on fantasy long ago as well. But here I am now watching the championship race and rooting for anybody but Ky B!

I have no idea who is winning the fantasy league, but congrats to whoever does.

That race was boring as hell. The caution for Truex to get back on the lead lap was typical NASCAR bullshit.

Back