• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Virginia Tech Hokies -- Saturday 4 pm -- ACC Network

Smart out with an injury. I assume that means we get to see Okeke today.

Torry continuing his hot streak.

When did these grey uniforms become a consistent part of our color scheme? Not only are they boring, the white/grey contrast is difficult to follow.

Lineup without Sarr is: Hoard/Mucius/Childress/Wynn/Brown. Not doing so well.

Are we sure the Childress quote on Wynn was right. He was quoted as saying he can shoot the piss out of the ball. I think what me meant was "he pisses himself when he has to shoot the ball."

I don't mind the grays, but the grays on the road when the other team is wearing white needs to stop. Like now. Is this baseball?

I don't get playing a zone against a team that shoots a zillion threes.

Hoard is so not ready for the NBA. I know that doesn’t really matter, but any team drafting him is looking at multiple years of development before he makes an impact.

Hoard is so not ready for the NBA. I know that doesn’t really matter, but any team drafting him is looking at multiple years of development before he makes an impact.

If he doesn't have a first round guarantee, he shouldn't go. If he does, he should.

Actually sharing the ball well, probably over passing on a couple of possessions.

Our entire offense is jacking up threes this game

Back