• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Virginia Tech Hokies -- Saturday 4 pm -- ACC Network

They ended 18-25 from 2. That isn't good defense. That's matador defense.

VT plays good defense. We were 10-24 from 2.

VT 55% on FG.

For us I think shooting well and getting to the FT line would be a better offense, than just trying to get to the line.

Disagree on Brown. Handle is poor. Tweeter size for his skill & athleticism. Really needs to develop his handle, flexibility & agility. He is strong but he has the body of an old man. I think he can be very good but not there yet.

Anything notable happen in the game?

Danny won’t be able to complain about not getting to the line during this post game.

I actually think he did in his conversation with Stan. Said something about there only being two refs and expecting fouls to be called from where the missing ref was. Something like that.

I actually think he did in his conversation with Stan. Said something about there only being two refs and expecting fouls to be called from where the missing ref was. Something like that.

Danny Manning = biggest loser in ACC history. Can this joke of man and end this charade.

This has to be a joke. That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard a coach say.

Virginia is so beautifully coached. The total opposite of Wake.

How can duke and uva be competitive. I’m told wakes academic standards restrict greatness

Back