• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former WF Football players COACHING TODAY

Or do as Grobe and go back to work in some capacity while you still can. He's a coach and teacher. He's doing what he loves, the point I was trying to make.

sure, that works too

just once it's all over, there is still stuff to do

Looks like Air Force is a Wake Forest alumni chapter

Nah, all too real. The retirement question is exacerbated by one's physical changes. You lose your hearing, you lose your eyesight, you lose your hair, you get fat or flabby, you lose your libido or just admit sex is too much trouble, and then at some point you die. Lots to look forward to, so better to keep working and to stay busy.;)

You could run our country like other people going through the same thing.

You could run our country like other people going through the same thing.

You don't want me running things. I would build the wall, an then put Chuck, Nancy and the Donald on the other side.

You don't want me running things. I would build the wall, an then put Chuck, Nancy and the Donald on the other side.

Hey man. Respect your elders!

Also believe, that former WF K Doug Illing has coached HS football in NC for a long time.

Illing coached at Reynolds and Davie High Schools in NC, coaching my brother at the latter. I had a few convos with him during his time at Davie and he was always very supportive of the Deacs.

Back