• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Collins in the 2019 NBA Dunk Contest

It's tougher for big guys, but JC should have some fun...

CONGRATS!!!

This is pretty friggin cool to me, I don't think I've ever watched a former Wake player in anything besides the skills challenges...

I'm pretty fired up to see John Collins and Miles Bridges go at it. Excited to have gotten tickets.

Those short shorts allow for extended mobility. Advantage, Collins.

KqYWYsv.gif

Anyway to get tickets to this for not an insane amount of money?

Doubtful. I got mine through the Hornets' season ticket holder lottery, they were $250/each for upper level, and they still haven't even told us where our seats are, just that they suck.

bummer for JC that he gets to be a part of All Star weekend and it ends up being in Charlotte

He was part of all-star weekend last year and he will be on the Sophomore team this year. Good chance he’ll have plenty of All-Star games ahead of him.

He was part of all-star weekend last year and he will be on the Sophomore team this year. Good chance he’ll have plenty of All-Star games ahead of him.

Have they released Rising Stars Challenge Rosters?

Back