• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time for the MODS to create Danny[redacted]?

Danny[redacted]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was thinking about this today. I don't think he's worthy personally, [Redacted] should live on his own

To quote one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces of all time, Highlander, "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE".

Also I don't want to have to read jacked up NFL threads when Eli Manning is elected to the Hall of Fame.

I feel like Danny's just in over his head. And at least he's trying in recruiting getting us in the mix for some highly regarded dudes. And he inherited redacted's mess.

Meanwhile ol' redac inherited a strong program and run it in to the ground, acting like an excuse-making asshat the entire time. That's unforgiveable, and worthy of his distinction on this board

I feel like Danny's just in over his head. And at least he's trying in recruiting getting us in the mix for some highly regarded dudes. And he inherited redacted's mess.

Meanwhile ol' redac inherited a strong program and run it in to the ground, acting like an excuse-making asshat the entire time. That's unforgiveable, and worthy of his distinction on this board

This may have been an apt description at one point, but we are past that point. He looks and acts like he’s given up and knows he’s the captain of a sinking ship. His press conferences seem to indicate that he’s checked out on this season and this job.

Fair enough. To me that's still not redaction worthy, but I'm also not against some board action against against Manning. It's been a different disaster than Bz but still a disaster nonetheless

Yeah but he’s still a cool dude and the sight of his face or name doesn’t offend me like they do with Bz. Just a bad coach, lots of those out there.

Like you hang out with him. We fucking suck. Both of them sucked.

Fair enough. To me that's still not redaction worthy, but I'm also not against some board action against against Manning. It's been a different disaster than Bz but still a disaster nonetheless

Correct. It’s like the titanic vs the Hindenburg.

I like Manning, can’t do it. Just time to move on.

I propose [empty suit] for Manning.

Bullshit, one of the greatest college players of all time. No way, he just didn’t make it here. It’s not the fucking same.

Bullshit, one of the greatest college players of all time. No way, he just didn’t make it here. It’s not the fucking same.

This is why we're in trouble. Manning is no longer playing basketball. He is COACHING basketball. Those two are not remotely the same.

They were two different situations. One we came off a season ranked #1 with a good class coming in. Manny pulled his first class out of thin air...we had nothing. He tried a rebuild...it didn’t work.

Back