• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time for the MODS to create Danny[redacted]?

Danny[redacted]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like Danny's just in over his head. And at least he's trying in recruiting getting us in the mix for some highly regarded dudes. And he inherited redacted's mess.

Meanwhile ol' redac inherited a strong program and run it in to the ground, acting like an excuse-making asshat the entire time. That's unforgiveable, and worthy of his distinction on this board
This is where I'm at but havent been paying much attention to how Manning acts towards his players

Redacted was such a prick it made his woefulness as a coach that much more intolerable.

This season might be as bad as BZZZZZZ if you compare team strength/player ability vs actual output. But dropping 106 spots and being at #213 overall is clearly worse than dropping 65 spots and being #159 overall.

169 now. Falling like a rock. Next stop, 200+.

169 now. Falling like a rock. Next stop, 200+.

The problem is our SOS is so much stronger this year than in the first year of buzz it will be hard to fall as far in KP. I think this team is every bit as bad as Buzz year one though.

Isn't it now pretty much [redacted] and [redacted: the sequel] or [redacted pt 2]? I cannot understand how Manning hasn't earned a similar moniker. His lack of accountability/blame of players are what have sealed it for me. We have hired, back-to-back, two of the worst coaches in the history of Atlantic Coast Conference basketball, and neither of their names should ever be muttered again.

My kids put up this year's basketball poster and suggested - without my prompting - that they might cover Manning's face with a sticker or something. Even they know his memory should be redacted right out of existence.

Back