• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

12 games left

berneses

Reaction score
Horrible basketball by two horrible team's. My God, is it just 6 weeks left of this atrocious basketball.

Horrible basketball by two horrible team's. My God, is it just 6 weeks left of this atrocious basketball.

giphy.gif

Seriously, why did you watch? It's way easier to just peek at the score and read the last 10 posts of the game thread. You feel caught up, but minus all of the negative emotion.

Seriously, why did you watch? It's way easier to just peek at the score and read the last 10 posts of the game thread. You feel caught up, but minus all of the negative emotion.

This is EXACTLY what I do each game. And I have season tickets near the floor. Haven’t so much as opened the envelope they came in and I live less than an hour from the Joel.

Man what a sad state of affairs. Thank goodness I have John Collins to watch in ATL to feed my minimal BB addiction at this point. But even that is frustrating at times to see Lloyd Pierce mis-manage his minutes and leave him on the bench for important critical stretches during the 4th quarter. I tried watching a bit of Wake ball this year because who wouldn't be mildly curious to see Jaylen, Isaiah and June, but my God, talk about frustrating beyond all measure. Why oh why don't we just cut bait and move on? See if we can get a dead cat bounce and steal a couple wins for this downtrodden and disrespected fan base?? Screw YOU RON!!

Seriously, why did you watch?

Great question!

Possible answers -

1. It was cold outside and I didn't have anything else to do.
  2. I thought there might be a slim chance that we could win.
  3. I am a masochist.
  4. I like to watch shitty college basketball games.
  5. Dynamic Danny is fun to watch.
  6. Thought I might get a glimpse of ol' Ron at the game.
  7. Wanted to see how "crowded" the arena was.

As I said above, I have 4 season tix near the floor. Haven't been once. I'm not going to do it. So I have been going to Hornets games to feed my bball habit. My son goes with me and we absolutely have a blast. I was going to get season tix for Hornets, but decided I would waste a ton of them so we cherry pick the best games through Stubhub or whatever and sit close to the court. I highly recommend the NBA right now.

Agree that NBA games are way more fun than Wake games and a better product overall. Same can be said for Davidson games.

I'm definitely not going on Wednesday. It'll be way too hard to watch Mack and Dino wax us.

Somehow I think there's way more than 6 weeks of shitty Wake Forest basketball left.

I'm definitely not going on Wednesday. It'll be way too hard to watch Mack and Dino wax us.

This would be the only game I would consider going to this season. Specifically to watch Mack and Dino wax us.

Back