• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just what everyone expected.

82deacman

Reaction score
I don’t think there is any doubt that 90% of the people attending today’s game expected exactly what they saw. We played well enough for a good part of the game to lead against a very mediocre BC team and then play like we are totally lost for some period of time in the second to lose the led and lose the game. Same story 35th verse.
Seriously he is the worst second half and end of game coach in the country.

I don’t think there is any doubt that 90% of the people attending today’s game expected exactly what they saw. We played well enough for a good part of the game to lead against a very mediocre BC team and then play like we are totally lost for some period of time in the second to lose the led and lose the game. Same story 35th verse.
Seriously he is the worst second half and end of game coach in the country.

Yep, another blown lead in the final 4+ minutes of a game and another ending of a game where we went scoreless. WOW

Yep, another blown lead in the final 4+ minutes of a game and another ending of a game where we went scoreless. WOW

Exactly the point I am making. Clearly the definition of insanity and blindness by our AD.

Nah ! Danny is going to turn this season around like he did his second Tulsa season. By making zero changes and continuiring to do what’s not working. Y’all just need to trust the system.

While there will never be another [Redacted], DM deserves a moniker fitting his coaching abilities. I suggest "Clutch"...Danny Clutch

Back