• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tabari Hines to State

The football team has 3 straight winning seasons with 3 straight bowl wins.

Right. That's my point. That's why a disgruntled grad and former player isn't a big deal to the football program and an innocuous interview by a basketball player can be seen as a symptom of something negative.

Seriously. A few on here are suggesting we welcome Hines back warmly, despite everything that has transpired between him and Wake/coaches/teammates, while at the same time there is a thread created to call out Brandon Childress simply for trying to stay positive during a bad season. Just an odd juxtaposition.

Yep. Sounds about right on these here RJK boards.

Who is suggesting that we should welcome Hines back warmly?

How about we just beat the shit out of NC State?

Seriously. We shouldn’t be dicks because a fellow alum transferred away for playing time and it didn’t work out so he transferred to a program TIERS lower than ours who we should beat in his return.

Who is suggesting that we should welcome Hines back warmly?

PhDeac suggested it. Those were his words exactly. That’s why this discussion started. He said, “He should get a warm reception. He's an alum...”.

Many others disagreed, and then you chimed in supporting the warm reception, and now you are asking “who is suggesting we welcome him back warmly?” Lol.

Seriously. We shouldn’t be dicks because a fellow alum transferred away for playing time and it didn’t work out so he transferred to a program TIERS lower than ours who we should beat in his return.

We’re not. You conveniently excluded the part where he dogged his teammates and coaches after he left.

Plus, nobody said we should “be dicks.” We just said it was unlikely he would be welcomed back warmly.

This really isn’t that hard.

I remember when hines and Lewis were the shinier things about offense. Crazy. Lewis look3d like a future pro for s game or two

Haha. Come on Creamy, it’s the internet. Where grown ass people try to tell other grown ass people how to perceive situations. Get with it.

Oh, no judgment here. I love all of you ass holes, regardless of our occasional differing opinions

We’re not. You conveniently excluded the part where he dogged his teammates and coaches after he left.

Plus, nobody said we should “be dicks.” We just said it was unlikely he would be welcomed back warmly.

This really isn’t that hard.

I say we find 100-300 pissed off fans. We print up some signs with clawson giving Hines a swirly. Profit

It's Strickland and Ph being Strickland and Ph.

I wish the kid no ill will but it would be nice to see Strnad light him up coming across the middle. Not to cause injury, just to make him "feel the love" from his former team mates

If he doesn't like it at NC State can he transfer a 3rd time?

Only if he gets a medical hardship 6th year from the NCAA. These have been more frequent lately. But he would need to have a season ending injury early in the year.

He should get a warm reception. He's an alum. He was an integral part of our Belk Bowl season especially our 2017 win vs. State. He had 8 catches, 139 yards, and 3 TDs in that game. He's one of the best players of the Clawson era.

He exited like a twat. Fuck him.

I wish the kid no ill will but it would be nice to see Strnad light him up coming across the middle. Not to cause injury, just to make him "feel the love" from his former team mates

That's the kind of "warm" welcome I was referring to in message 4 on this thread.

Back