• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Louisville Cardinals - Wednesday 8 pm ACC Network

I honestly thought I’d never see a Wake Forest team as bad or worse than the Bob Staak teams.

Good Lord I was wrong. 9 years of worse than Staak teams.

Team is not worse, just the coach. I was there and Staak battled Bob Wade for worst ACC coach ever until the last 9yrs. Wake now has 3 of the 4 worst

Interesting seeing Mack and Mit Shah (I assume) shaking hands after the game. Can't imagine what Mit is thinking.

It's got to really suck to know that the more millions you have given have just lead to worse and worse results. It's like Wellman is running a b-ball ponzi scheme.

Somebody needs to ask him to explain why exactly we are so young.

At this point I'm unsure if Danny is truly this incapable and/or unaware or if he actually has malicious intent.

I don't know how you stack days of good practice and lose by 30 on your home floor. I mean we stacked days. Good days of practice were stacked. Clearly not enough paint touches.

its official...i want Clawson picking 12 players from the football squad and finishing the basketball season with them. guaruntee the d would be better at least. after a few games the offense would get going. sam can probably drain some 3s

I don't know how you stack days of good practice and lose by 30 on your home floor. I mean we stacked days. Good days of practice were stacked. Clearly not enough paint touches.

possible that maybe we stacked so many days that they tipped over and fell and shattered everywhere resulting in this dumpsterfuck weve been witnessing?

Back