• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Louisville Cardinals - Wednesday 8 pm ACC Network

Real question...Is Danny on Crack...he twitches like Tyrone Biggums

I'm playing a drinking game. Taking a shot everytime the announcers say "young" and "Wake" in the same sentence. Fairly certain I may die.

I'm playing a drinking game. Taking a shot everytime the announcers say "young" and "Wake" in the same sentence. Fairly certain I may die.

Hopefully you pass out before you die... That's me making a half time adjustment.... Which we won't see

shit, Nwora is such a good player.

L'ville is shooting 60% from 3 and Wake is shooting 0% from three, hmmmm wonder who's ahead?

Wynn and Smart fight for a rebound and walk. Don't they know each other?

The entire coaching staff needs to be gone!! Fucking pathetic.. We suck balls..

Literally not having a coach at all could not be worse than what we are watching. Danny please do the honorable thing and resign.

I’m so pissed that I just wasted 50 minutes on watching this first half. I was so close to watching Westworld or something instead.

The thing that really makes me question my own intelligence is this: if it would have been a better half, would I have been happy? No. Because this season is a complete waste.

Back