• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Louisville Cardinals - Wednesday 8 pm ACC Network

I just saw Hatch leave at halftime. He looked very upset. That’s all I’ve got.

I missed the first half. Just tuning in now.
Looks like we're not playing to well

Coaching by "the book" rather than adjusting to the situation.

No let-up, Cards. Full 40 minutes of hell, please.

So brutal. This team really has very little acc talent and puts zero effort in on defense. There is no reason to watch this team at all. They don’t even try on defense.

Wake is in the bottom 15 in the country in playing starters in the first half with two fouls. Of 166 total minutes starters have had two fouls in the first half they've played 4 minutes and 17 seconds.

I would be willing to bet that he didn't immediately realize that a player had 2 fouls, and then it took 4 minutes and 7 seconds before a dead ball.

So brutal. This team really has very little acc talent and puts zero effort in on defense. There is no reason to watch this team at all. They don’t even try on defense.

Disagree on one point, this team has some talented pieces. They’re just hopelessly uncoached and they’re thrown into the fire too early because this shit coach has run off every older player.

I just saw Hatch leave at halftime. He looked very upset. That’s all I’ve got.

I don’t know how he could not be completely humiliated to be associated with the basketball program at all. The state we are in is laughable. It is a shame as we have some decent players, but they are constantly out of position and do not know what they are doing. It is so easy for opponents to beat us. Just keep running the offense and eventually you will find someone so wide open they are almost guaranteed to score. Hatch needs to step up and show that he is a leader. He should actually be forced to stay ams watch the rest of the game. I changed the channel at halftime.

There isn't nearly as much talent on this team as some think. Talent sucks, coaching sucks, everything is just awful.

Childress sucks! He can't play for looking at the bench for daddy... Just so sick of this shit.. I can proudly say it's the first year I have not attended a game.. Honestly, it sucks though.. I just want a coach who is competent in running a simple offense and a sound defense..

Our defense looks like a hockey power play, 5 on 4 someone’s always open

They are more than doubling our score. Is that bad?

Back