• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning last 4 minutes in ACC games

We blew a decent sized lead late against Duke a year or two ago, IIRC.

I’ve been saying it for a few years now— coaching and conditioning.

This is the part where everybody tells me that Beardsley is a great S&C coach because he cheers real hard on the bench.

We blew a decent sized lead late against Duke a year or two ago, IIRC.

If you and I are thinking of the same game, it was three years ago in Winston. We were up 10 at half and 10 with about 4 minutes left. Collins had been killing Duke and then for some inexplicable reason we stopped going to him down the stretch.

If you and I are thinking of the same game, it was three years ago in Winston. We were up 10 at half and 10 with about 4 minutes left. Collins had been killing Duke and manning advised the players to stop throwing him the ball.

fixed

Even during our #dreamseason we were stunningly horrible in the endgame.

I posted about it at the time - in 4 or 5 games against decent teams we gave up something like 1.86 points per possession in the last 5 minutes. We’d have been better off just fouling every single time.

Even during our #dreamseason we were stunningly horrible in the endgame.

I posted about it at the time - in 4 or 5 games against decent teams we gave up something like 1.86 points per possession in the last 5 minutes. We’d have been better off just fouling every single time.

in that dream season wake allowed 81, 84, 78, 99 and 95 in the last five games. granted they were 3-2 in those five but fuck you aren't winning consistently allowing 87ppg

I have said it over and over. Worst second half coach in the country.

I’ve been saying it for a few years now— coaching and conditioning.

This is the part where everybody tells me that Beardsley is a great S&C coach because he cheers real hard on the bench.

That dude and his bench celebrations are out of control. You would think he was out there draining threes with how he celebrates.

Back