• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dino Costume

freakadeac

Reaction score
Many board members contributed to purchasing the Dino Costume and shipping it from South America to Winston-Salem

We deacon-ized Dino with a gold bow tie and a XXXL tie dye

I wore the costume to many games and have a lot of good memories with it, ChiefAce and others also did a great job donning the suit

Tonight security made crystal clear costumes are no longer allowed in the Joel

So now what? Sell it and donate the funds to the boards? Wait until next year’s Louisville game and give it another go? Give it to Louisville student section?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IkN6e1Ta87o

Many board members contributed to purchasing the Dino Costume and shipping it from South America to Winston-Salem

I wore the costume to many games and have a lot of good memories with it, ChiefAce and others also did a great job donning the suit

So now what? Sell it and donate the funds to the boards? Wait until next year’s Louisville game and give it another go? Give it to Louisville student section?

You brought it to the game and they turned you away? If so, that’s awesome that you brought it!

Tonight had to be the worst night of Ron’s life. He is a proven failure and even with his ego he must know it.

Hang it in effigy on the quad if you can't get to Rons bed

I would look into donating it to the Wake Forest History Museum before just getting rid of it. It might go in storage for 50 years but I could see making its way into an exhibit a few decades from now.

was Ron in attendance for tonights scrimmage?

Yes. It was hilarious watching him. He knew full well those Louisville starters weren’t going to the bench. I’m embarrassed for our University to be associated with Ron Wellman.

I would look into donating it to the Wake Forest History Museum before just getting rid of it. It might go in storage for 50 years but I could see making its way into an exhibit a few decades from now.

Good call. Probably a display where they talk about Wake Forest's last NCAA Tournament win

How does one determine what is a costume? What if you identify as a purple dinosaur? I think you've got a discrimination case. Let's get WXII on this!

How does one determine what is a costume? What if you identify as a purple dinosaur? I think you've got a discrimination case. Let's get WXII on this!
Someone has to make the admittedly lame, low hanging fruit joke so I guess I will... Danny Manning comes dressed as a head coach to each game, so I guess some costumes are allowed?

Last edited:
Someone has to make the admittedly lame, low hanging fruit joke so I guess I will... Coach Manning comes dressed as a head coach to each game, so I guess some costumes are allowed?
Clowns don't count.

I actually think it'd be pretty cool to pass it to L'ville if there is somebody willing to wear it.

Back