• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Post Game Presser. Glorious Danny, Truly Glorious

To be clear for Danny. We aren't blaming the players with our "noise". We are blaming you.

what did he struggle more with tonight, the microphones the 1st 10 seconds here or not getting enough paint touches?

"Danny do you understand why some fans are worried about this program"
-to a certain extent
"What extent is that?"
-we are young cause I put a bunch of kids in the pros

So sick of the excuses

After watching the press conference, I am even angrier. This is what I posted in the game thread:

I was at the game, and it was hideous.

Manning better get his fucking fat head out of his ass and realize what the fuck is going on! This team has no voice, no direction, no leader, and the coach could easily be replaced with a toilet brush.

I wouldn’t trust Manning to operate a shower with the way he “coaches” this team. Disgusting.

Last edited:
What a joke. The young excuse? What about that 2016 class?

Goose. Egg.

Does the ACC force WF to hold these press conferences? If not, why are we bothering with these charades?

With those 3 would-be seniors, you went 11-20 (4-14) last year, big guy.

To a certain extent he comes off as a blend of dumb jock and pretentious buzz dick NBA elitist.

Those first 10 seconds are Saturday Night Live skit hilarious. LMAO.

To a certain extent, the journalists are giving him a pass when he uses the youth excuse.

Danny says our would-be upperclassmen are in the Pros at the 3:30ish mark. Why not a follow-up question on the inordinately high transfer rates?

I can't stop laughing about the microphone issues in the beginning. I've watched it 3 times already. Zero emotion, even though he must be fuming inside.

I have to admit I totally forgot we had a game and watched the quiet place last night. Good little movie.

so we lost again? who do we lose to next?

on a side note, Danny might try to move his glasses a little farther down his nose, it might make him look a little wiser without actually having to make any serious effort to be wiser

Danny says our would-be upperclassmen are in the Pros at the 3:30ish mark. Why not a follow-up question on the inordinately high transfer rates?

Or that he only won 11 games with two of those pros last year.

Almost baseball season. We’re ranked. Focus on that. More historic program.

"We're trying to get older." Unbelievable. No mention of transfers or the two 5th year graduate students on the roster each year?

Back