• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Today is the day

This was my favorite from yesterday...on the back of two games with 3 and 8 assists.

295d5753f61d67a79f211b715caa4a78.jpg

Last edited:
Not a joke. Just a poorly designed promo. Lol at 8.8 assists/game in January.

attachment.php

Attachments

• assists.jpg
    assists.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Against a schedule with plenty of lowly ranked teams, our field goal percentage is at .399 for the season versus our opponents' collective percentage of .457. That number is simply stunning. In addition, our 3 point percentage is .293.

Just for comparison, we are shooting 34.7% overall and 23.4% on threes in conference play. Opponents are shooting 47.8% overall against us in conference play.

Last night's win over Pitt assures us that DM will be around next year!

Does anyone here know a Gerard McMahon class of ‘07?

The dude who works in the AD? I mean I don’t know him, but that’s what the google machine spit out.

The dude who works in the AD? I mean I don’t know him, but that’s what the google machine spit out.

I replied to their email about the $150k “bonus” with an anti-Wellman remark and he took the time to personally email me and give me a guilt trip about how I hurt his staff member’s feelings and to think about who has to read my emails before I send them. Our AD is a joke from top to bottom.

“(zqglass), I try to respond to all emails. While I do appreciate that you took the time to respond, I wish that you knew who would be reading those responses and the impact it could have on them. If I can address anything, I'd be happy to connect over the phone, but I'd ask out of respect to those who read our Deacon Club emails, please refrain from putting it on them.
Gerard”

Tell him to blow it out his ass.

They went to the trouble to send me an email to tell me how much fun I had by being a member of the Greek system due to Wake athletics and therefore should give more money to the Deacon Club, three months after the university pulled my fraternity's charter.

They should take solace knowing that I deleted the email I had started working on, as it would have probably made someone cry.

Dear Gerry,

Don't go into a real business. No need to call.

Regards,
Biff

“(zqglass), I try to respond to all emails. While I do appreciate that you took the time to respond, I wish that you knew who would be reading those responses and the impact it could have on them. If I can address anything, I'd be happy to connect over the phone, but I'd ask out of respect to those who read our Deacon Club emails, please refrain from putting it on them.
Gerard”

Lol. It either tells a lot about the culture within the group that they are more worried about feelings than the massive failure of a program, or, I guess he could just be a millennial.

Could you imagine how those Deacon Club staffers would feel if they spent ten minutes with donaldross ?

I bet his lurks/posts here. If Rafi didn't act like such an OWG sometimes, I'd suspect they were one in the same.

Even worse that the dude is an '07 grad and experienced some of the best times in Wake sports as any student ever...and now he gets hurt feelings when people bother to express deserved criticism.

No doubt about that. They've probably got NazT updating the "naughty or nice" spreadsheet at this very minute.

Hey NazT, don't forget to pick up Ron's dry cleaning !

Gerry, make sure to switch out the air in the tires on Ron's road bike !

Back