• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers - Noon Super Bowl Sunday ESPNU

tenor.gif

Yeah, terrible call. Glad I didn’t actually wager.

Didn’t watch today.

Just came by hoping he got fired because I saw a tweet from Les that it was taking a long time for Manning to come out for the presser.

We suck. I think I’m done until we make a change.

Thank God he only had one mic in front of him that was mounted....

Would it be asking a lot for just one time Danny could start off by saying "tonight we sucked, embarrassing for the players and coaches and what we are is so far below what our fans and university deserve"

irrespective of the fact that I don't think Wellman would do it anyways, firing Danny mid-season likely has additional negative contract repercussions

Either way u will see an idiot in chief

True.

It’s time to start comparing this team to [Redacted]’s first team, the 8 win team.

If we fired Manning, the narrative wouldn’t be that Wake is hard or making excuses. It would be about the future.

down to #187 in Kenpom, below New Mexico, Presbyterian, and UT Rio Grande Valley

UT Rio Grande Valley are the Vaqueros - they lost to ECU by 5 and GT by 28

Vamonos!

Never heard of UT-Rio Grande Valley. It was founded in 2013 and went into operation in 2015. It’s basically the old UT-Pan American plus UT-Brownsville and change. It has UTPA’s WAC membership.

down to #187 in Kenpom, below New Mexico, Presbyterian, and UT Rio Grande Valley

UT Rio Grande Valley are the Vaqueros - they lost to ECU by 5 and GT by 28

Vamonos!

Behind Presbyterian and Rio Grande Valley, any ACC coach should have to have an automatic firing clause in their contract if they fall below teams like that in the ranking. Seriously, have a list of about 20 shit teams and if you fall below 2 or more of them you automatically get canned. That way it’s fair in case somebody like Rio Grande Valley or Incarnet Word has their best team in history or something you’re not unfairly judged. No, I’m not really serious, but an ACC team should never be below teams like that.

Never heard of UT-Rio Grande Valley. It was founded in 2013 and went into operation in 2015. It’s basically the old UT-Pan American plus UT-Brownsville and change. It has UTPA’s WAC membership.

and their basketball team is, by at least one measure, better than WF

#newbeginnings

When did Manning start talking up FTA in press conferences? Could it be that he found the one thing we did well and started acting like that was the gameplan all along?

"We need to do a better job of getting to the free throw line."

What a complete idiot he is. Middle school-level offense out there.

Did he say that crap again? He is pathetic!

Brandon 10-49 from the field in our last 4 games including 4-29 on 3s and 1-20 on 3s in the past 3 games.

He has hit the wall. It was eventually going to happen. Too many minutes but we really didnt have a choice. He us just worn down

there are 33 D-1 hoops conferences

according to Pomeroy, WF would be predicted to win the following 3 conferences:

MEAC
NEC
SWAC

laughable that WF would win any conference, of course, because to win a conference one must win conference road games; still some interesting perspective

Did he say that crap again? He is pathetic!
Exact quote:

"We have some guys on our team that for us...they need to, ugh, do a better job of getting to the free throw line."

He pisses me off so much.

there are 33 D-1 hoops conferences

according to Pomeroy, WF would be predicted to win the following 3 conferences:

MEAC
NEC
SWAC

laughable that WF would win any conference, of course, because to win a conference one must win conference road games; still some interesting perspective

Wonder how many D2 conferences we wouldn’t be picked to win, bet at least one if not more?

Back