• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers - Noon Super Bowl Sunday ESPNU

Lmao....the academic recruiting talk...Duke says hello.

All 40, Tigers! Gimme a 30-pointer.

Just watched a drive by Wynn that was as bad and hopeless as anything I’ve seen this side of Nikita Mescheriakov.

If it weren't for NC State shitting the bed yesterday, we'd be the laugh of the week ...

Sounds like Danny Manning had a long excuse making session with the announcers before the game.

- Cory has a list of the talking points and is going down the list

This is the worst offensive game I have ever seen at any college level.

My son is playing rec ball at 2:15. I expect a much better looking offense from them.

Sounds like Danny Manning had a long excuse making session with the announcers before the game.

likely not just Manning -- would guess AD (or staff) helped in drafting the talking points

I just hope we didn't have to pay them anything

Manning just can't recruit because of academic requirements...Duke and UVA say:fu:

Geez announcers please save me the “wake’s academics are a handicap” for poor Danny. Give me a break.

This is the worst offensive game I have ever seen at any college level.

My son is playing rec ball at 2:15. I expect a much better looking offense from them.

It's close, but NCState's last game was worse.

well there's the fucking problem. clemson only had three fouls. can't win if you can't get to the line.

We're not even gonna hit 40. It's not like we're playing Golden State or whatever ... sheesh

Back