• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another racist democrat

We all need to demand more of our political leaders. I can’t imagine being a father to a little girl and having to tell her that a man who claimed he just grabbed women by the pussy represents our nation. I can’t imagine being a father to a black child and having to tell him that a man who once dressed in blackface represents our state.

It doesn’t matter who started this idea that personal moral failures are irrelevant for our politicians. It needs to stop, and right soon.

Powerful men have gotten away with some shit for centuries. It’s almost like there are some toxic elements of masculinity.

Just cut Virginia out of the mainland and let it drift off into the Atlantic.

The N-word is used at least once. A student listed as being from Bangkok, Thailand, is referred to as a “Chink” and “Jap.”

A blurb under one man’s picture says: "He was known as the 'Barracks Jew’ having his fingers in the finances of the entire Corps."

Well at least you can't accuse them of being discriminatory in their racism.

What is wrong with people?

It was 1968. It's almost as if white men have enjoyed mocking minorities.

People seem to think all those angry white people shouting at the Little Rock Nine or hosing black protestors or dressing in blackface and putting the pictures in their yearbooks died off because they're memorialized in black and white. No. They just grew older and more powerful and many of put their racial resentment to practice in their personal and political lives.

Last edited:
I mean their uniforms are basically those of Confederate soldiers.

VMI is canceled.

We all need to demand more of our political leaders. I can’t imagine being a father to a little girl and having to tell her that a man who claimed he just grabbed women by the pussy represents our nation.

I'm a father of two little girls, who are thankfully too young right now to have to have that discussion with. But I will have to at some point, which is sad. But also a very easy, tangible example of how not to act.

^ that’s probably why neither Fallon or Kimmel have touched the Northam affair in their late night monologues..

or Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder..or Ackroyd in Trading Spaces

Obviously Sarah Silverman has worn blackface on numerous occasions.The movie “Soul Man”,an episode of Mad Men and even the singer Drake has been caught up in a blackface dustup.

Lectro, do you think this is all wrong or just pointing out people doing it?

I initially read "barracks jew" as "Barack's jew", and thought that the yearbook came out after 2008.

..and blackface and the use of the “N” word is rampant on Middle Eastern TV screens today — particularly during Ramadan for some reason.

Back