• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another racist democrat

Not sure where to put this so I will post it here

Yeah, but TheView has gotten to the point where part of its raison d'etre is to stir the political pot, if that wasn't the point from day one.

When was the last time they stirred the political pot?

Good luck finding a powerful OWG who didn’t say some shitty things on race in the 70s and 80s.

So just for those keeping score at home... the Dem party is OK with racism just as long as it happened in the 70's and 80's?

So just for those keeping score at home... the Dem party is OK with racism just as long as it happened in the 70's and 80's?

Link?

I am keeping score, and I have declared a winner: current alt-right, white supremacy based Republican party has defeated party with members who did racist shit decades ago. You won, Bradley!

Just out of curiosity, which parts of what Biden said do you, as a Republican, find objectionable?

thinking that only running for office constitutes dabbling in politics is for the birds

Thinking that people who express their opinions about politics should be held to the same standard as people who run for and get elected to public office is for the gastropods.

Just out of curiosity, which parts of what Biden said do you, as a Republican, find objectionable?

I'm not a republican... Used to vote 'pub but now I'm an impartial independent just like ConnorEl, Highland Deac, and NewEnglandDeac.

I'm not a republican... Used to vote 'pub but now I'm an impartial independent just like ConnorEl, Highland Deac, and NewEnglandDeac.

lol ok.

As an impartial independent, which positions of his do you disagree with?

lol ok.

As an impartial independent, which positions of his do you disagree with?

Per the article posted

“But campaigning in Alabama last April, Biden talked of his sympathy for the South, bragged of an award he had received from George Wallace in 1973, and said "we (Delawareans) were on the South’s side in the Civil War."

:eek:

Everyone knows the Southern side in the Civil War was evil... how can Uncle Joe get away with this?????

Per the article posted

:eek:

Everyone knows the Southern side in the Civil War was evil... how can Uncle Joe get away with this?????

Right I understand the sensational part of the article. I’m asking how you feel about the policy positions he lays out in the article. How do you feel about those. He talks about school busing programs, law and order, and essentially the 1975 version of the PC police. Those are the issues that would really hurt him in the democratic primary. How would they play in a GOP primary?

Back