• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another racist democrat

I’ll “shut the fuck up” about nothing.You don’t run anything but your mouth little boy.

Learn something:

Here’s another one smart guy:

“The latest MP to quit the party, Ian Austin, referenced the “culture of extremism, anti-Semitism, and intolerance” that had come to dominate the party. As a former junior minister to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, Austin is no stranger to criticizing Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership. Austin reiterated, “I am appalled at the offence and distress Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party have caused to Jewish people.”

I don't know. I'll wager, that were he given the opportunity to prove his convictions with a sporting proposition, that he wouldn't continually shrink away from it like a little bitch. I second his call for you to do the world a favor, and shut the fuck up.

No,nothing to see here..just Garden variety Left Wing Anti-Semetic-Semantics

“Labour’s general secretary, Jennie Formby, disclosed that the party had received more than 650 complaints of anti-Semitism by its members since last April. Almost 100 members were suspended, and a dozen expelled.

So dicinhishand says we can all better understand this hateful tripe if only we would sprinkle liberal doses of “nuance” on it..

It must be some contextual misunderstanding.For I asked Lord Mumbly of Balfour and he

No,nothing to see here..just Garden variety Left Wing Anti-Semetic-Semantics

“Labour’s general secretary, Jennie Formby, disclosed that the party had received more than 650 complaints of anti-Semitism by its members since last April. Almost 100 members were suspended, and a dozen expelled.

So dicinhishand says we can all better understand this hateful tripe if only we would sprinkle liberal doses of “nuance” on it..

It must be some contextual misunderstanding.For I asked Lord Mumbly of Balfour and he

Don't be a hypocrite, lec. Call for the President to be removed from office. The VP is a man of sterling character who, as far as anyone knows, has never sexually assaulted a woman. He would be a much better model for the younger generations than the abuser who is currently in office.

If you take the lead on this, I would expect others to follow.

Don't be a hypocrite!

Don't be a hypocrite, lec. Call for the President to be removed from office. The VP is a man of sterling character who, as far as anyone knows, has never sexually assaulted a woman. He would be a much better model for the younger generations than the abuser who is currently in office.

If you take the lead on this, I would expect others to follow.

Nahhhh,you learn to love Ol’Orange cause that working is your Daddy until 2024.

Eat the sandwich..

Don't be a hypocrite!

So you are going to be a hypocrite? Let's not make jokes about sandwiches when we are talking about something as serious as sexual assault.

Let us resolve that no man credibly accused of sexual assault can remain in office. Do you agree?

I’ll “shut the fuck up” about nothing.You don’t run anything but your mouth little boy.

Learn something:

Here’s another one smart guy:

“The latest MP to quit the party, Ian Austin, referenced the “culture of extremism, anti-Semitism, and intolerance” that had come to dominate the party. As a former junior minister to Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, Austin is no stranger to criticizing Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership. Austin reiterated, “I am appalled at the offence and distress Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party have caused to Jewish people.”

Ian Austin - Labour Friends of Israel. All these defectors are staunchly anti-Palestinian, pro Likud party Zionists. It's no wonder that Evangelical American bigots such as you would take up a cause with them to undermine Labour in the UK. Its fucking ethno-nationism here in america, and its ethno-nationalism in Europe by proxy of Israel.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ha...itism-getting-worse-eu-report-finds-1.6728980

**The perpetrators of anti-Semitic acts were more often than not described by respondents as “someone with an extremist Muslim view” or “someone with a left-wing political view.”

90% of European Jews say Anti-Semitism is getting worse.The report finds
more than one in three considering emigration – Israel destination of choice.

“A large majority of those who had experienced anti-Semitic harassment (79 percent) said they did not report it, indicating that such incidents are becoming normalized in Europe. Harassment was defined as offensive or threatening emails, calls or comments in person or online, offensive gestures and loitering.
“The survey findings suggest that people face so much anti-Semitic abuse that some of the incidents they experience appear trivial to them,” the report noted.”

You moron:

"Almost 30 (not 90%) percent of the respondents said they had experienced some form of anti-Semitic harassment in the past year."

"The 12 member states (not just the UK) included in the survey were Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom."

"The survey found that European Jews primarily experience anti-Semitism on the internet and social media."

"The most common anti-Semitic statements they come across, respondents reported, were the following, in descending order: “Israelis behave like Nazis toward Palestinians”"

Hmm... so the main form of anti-Semitism being reported in Europe are European Jews getting offended by people condemning apartheid in Israel. Interesting. Hard to believe that Jews who consider criticism of Israeli politics anti-semitic would consider moving to Israel. I'm sure there's a nice piece of Palestinian land just waiting for each one.

Last edited:
Well,perhaps deacinhishand has gone off to Pallywood studios..those crafty Palestinians have made low art of their fakery..most can tell but leftwing campus rubes remain true to the cause.

“Chewing gum that causes sterility, fake raids on the Al Aqsa mosque, flooding from dams that never even existed: why is there so much Palestinian fake news? In this case it’s not just wrong: it costs lives. Whatever your opinion is: get educated, learn the facts, and know the truth.”

https://honestreporting.com/video-palestinian-media-fake-news-real-harm-but-why/

Maryland Democrat May Ann Lisanti Sorry for Calling County ‘N***er District’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...isanti-sorry-for-calling-county-ner-district/

Mary Ann Lisanti, a white Maryland Democrat legislator, is apologizing to black lawmakers for referring to a county as “n***r district,” but claims “everyone” has used the racial slur.

Delegate Lisanti reportedly used the racist slur to describe Prince George’s County — which is 62 percent African American — while conversing with a colleague during an after-hours gather at a bar in Annapolis.

According to the Washington Post, Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland confronted the Democrat legislator, whose district includes Harford County, over the alleged slur.”

On behalf of every Palestinian, eat shit you zionist Islamophobic bitch.

You think raising red flags regarding the Labour Party makes you Islamophobic?

Also since when did middle class cis white males become able to speak for all Palestinians everywhere?

white cis american presumes to speak for Palestinians. what is this, a 19th century British smoking lounge?

You think raising red flags regarding the Labour Party makes you Islamophobic?

Also since when did middle class cis white males become able to speak for all Palestinians everywhere?
After a years long letter campaign, for one special day I was named by parliament as a celebratory envoy to Palestine, for the express purpose of cursing at Lectro. Now you know.

Regarding your "red flags" - calling an entire political party anti-semitic for their political criticisms of a foreign state and that states political influence on their own country, is not "raising red flags". The inability and unwillingness of certain people, gentile and Jew alike, to differentiate between the political state of Israel and the religion of Judiasm, is nearly the entire problem. 25% of Israelites aren't Jewish. Benjamin Netanyahu and the Likud party are not religious figureheads. The Torah does not call for Palestinians to be held prisoner on their own land.

I provided a direct public source from the Labour Friends of Israel, the group to which the Labour defectors belong, where they refer to "anti-zionism" as "anti-semitic". In terms of religious tolerance and foreign policy, Zionism is radical and Islamaphobic.

Last edited:
were the British involved in Palestine in the 19th c?

not sure of the history of Zionism as recolonization

MDMH why are you so affected by the political struggle in Gaza/West Bank? just a general injustice deal? EDIT: gotcha.

Last edited:
were the British involved in Palestine in the 19th c?

not sure of the history of Zionism as recolonization

MDMH why are you so affected by the political struggle in Gaza/West Bank? just a general injustice deal? EDIT: gotcha.

think Ottoman Empire, Lawrence of Arabia, WWI and all that

just to be clear, Palestine was under the authority of the Ottoman Empire during the 19th century

the British mandate came after WWI

Theodore Herzl, a journalist and writer in Vienna, developed the modern political doctrine of Zionism during the 1890s

Last edited:
Back