• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another racist democrat

Lots of big-name Democrats (Biden, Warren, Harris, etc.) have publicly called on Northam to resign immediately, and former VA governor Terry McAuliffe and the Democratic members of both houses of the VA state legislature have publicly said he should resign. It looks as if Virginia may have a new governor soon.

Northam going with the Shaggy defense. Somehow pictures of two other guys ended up on his yearbook page.

Ralph Northam Under Pressure to Resign as Virginia Governor Over Racist Yearbook Photo https://nyti.ms/2DQWD9Y?smid=nytcore-ios-share

It’s always funny to see conservatives get upset about things Dems did that they would never apologize for doing.

Republicans elect them President and appoint them to the Supreme Court. Democrats apologize and resign.

Republicans elect them President and appoint them to the Supreme Court. Democrats apologize and resign.

False allegations against against a guy versus a total racist piece of shit with the supporting evidence of such, are two totally different things. The only correct thing to do is resign.

Well, now he's just lying. That's beyond enough.

I actually don't think the stupid/offensive costume and even more stupid decision to put the photo in his yearbook 30+ years ago, by itself, should disqualify him from office. Now politically, as a Democrat, I think he has to resign.

Lying about not remembering or maybe it's not him...gtfo.

False allegations against against a guy versus a total racist piece of shit with the supporting evidence of such, are two totally different things. The only correct thing to do is resign.

So do you think these are false allegations against Northam because he said what’s on his yearbook page isn’t what it obviously is?

this thread:

It's bait, dumbshit. And all that means is you have no answer.

No shit, buddy. Sometimes my fingers move to the wrong letter when I’m on my phone.

And no it doesn’t. I like PH and don’t like arguing with him. But ok, I would say that nothing from Kav’s yearbook gives any solid evidence to back up his accusers. I’d say that this fellas blatant racism will take care of itself.

It will take care of itself because dems have standards.

And no chance you knew how to correctly spell bait.

No shit, buddy. Sometimes my fingers move to the wrong letter when I’m on my phone.

And no it doesn’t. I like PH and don’t like arguing with him. But ok, I would say that nothing from Kav’s yearbook gives any solid evidence to back up his accusers. I’d say that this fellas blatant racism will take care of itself.

Of course you believe the multiple women who said Kavanaugh assaulted them. Hell, Republicans voted for a guy who had two dozen accusers and began his campaign with virulent racism. That racism has exhibited itself multiple times in the past two years and still 80-90% of Republicans still support him.

Northam should go but Republicans still support the Racist-in-Chief. Yes, there is a double standard. Dems are demanding Northam must go while Republicans will overwhelmingly vote for their racist POTUS.

Pretty much the only thing that’s propping up the Republican Party is racists, Nazis, white supremacists and other societal shitbags. Thats why their is direct pandering to them now. Without them the Republican Party ceases to exist.

It will take care of itself because dems have standards.

And no chance you knew how to correctly spell bait.

You’re adorable. I’d say you’re out of ammo once you start insulting typos. Have a nice Saturday, shoo

Back