• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another racist democrat

Yeah that video and audio of Trump wasn't strong enough evidence, and how in the world could something like a yearbook be held against someone?

you’re acting like misogyny is a bad thing; it’s the status quo on the right

you can hardly get these tools to condemn overt racism, let alone recognize that misogyny is a bad thing

And yet the GOP still supports - adores, actually - Donald Trump as POTUS. Kind of ruins the GOP's ability to criticize any Democrat with any credibility on this issue.

Washington Post is pushing back BowelYMovement

Your precious Post!!!

LMFAO

This comment is intellectually dishonest and you know it.

I’ve had my requisite arguing with an idiot for the month. Good to get it out of the way early.

There were 21 cases of sexual assault and one rape lawsuit (13 yo) against Trump. We know Trump moves on the girls like a bitch and grabs the by the pussy...he said so. Then also pays playboy playmates for sex, at least a few.

Just to jog your memory...

Let me guess, against Reps it is a ploy for attention and false but against a Dem is true?

What about this do you view as better and funny?

What are you talking about? The Washington Post had both the Northam pics and allegations of rape against Fairfax before the election.Gillespie was treated as a racist and misogynist. Tell us some bullshit about how “Democracy Dies in Darkness”

And if lock step liberal points are followed then you are supposed to believe her. You did not care that Blasey-Ford could not remember a single time,date,place nor had any corroborating witness..and that Christine actually tried to cajole a long lost schoolmate into lying for her. You didn’t give a fk then did you? :)

Anyway this gal,also from Stanford,has acquired Blasey-Fords legal team. That should be interesting for you,eh

This comment is intellectually dishonest and you know it.

I’ve had my requisite arguing with an idiot for the month. Good to get it out of the way early.

Oh fuck you. You epitimize midgetry.

And yet the GOP still supports - adores, actually - Donald Trump as POTUS. Kind of ruins the GOP's ability to criticize any Democrat with any credibility on this issue.

Yea,except for that little problem that dates back to Ted Kennedy,runs through Gary Hart into Clinton-Gore and into the modern party with creeps like Biden and Fairfax

VA AG wore blackface 39 years ago.

Also, Farifax said "Fuck that bitch !" abut his accuser last night in a private meeting.

BTW, the Speaker of the House of Delegates is a Republican from the Richmond area. He went to JMU if anyone wants to track down his yearbook.

They’ll plan resignation/s and appointment/s of a successor/s in a way so a Democrat remains in office.

Back