• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another racist democrat

Washington Post is pushing back BowelYMovement

Your precious Post!!!

LMFAO

Pretty crazy to me that the Post decided to not run the story to begin with after the standard they help set for Kavanaugh. It's almost like what team you play for makes a difference.

Pretty crazy to me that the Post decided to not run the story to begin with after the standard they help set for Kavanaugh. It's almost like what team you play for makes a difference.

Ya think??

Just example #1,477 of why we can put a bullet in the "DEMOCRACY DIES IN THE DARKNESS" farce of a myth alongside "HANDS UP... DON'T SHOOT".

Yea,except for that little problem that dates back to Ted Kennedy,runs through Gary Hart into Clinton-Gore and into the modern party with creeps like Biden and Fairfax

And that has nothing to do with the GOP having no credibility to criticize Democrats on this issue. No party with Trump as its leader and cult hero has any room to criticize anyone on sexual harassment/assault issues.

And that has nothing to do with the GOP having no credibility to criticize Democrats on this issue. No party with Trump as its leader and cult hero has any room to criticize anyone on sexual harassment/assault issues.

And there we go, the ultimate. WHATABOUT??!!!!?!?!??!?!!

You must be new around here.

It's not a whatabout if someone on the left does it.

Get with the Tunnels' program pronto.

Last edited:
And there we go, the ultimate. WHATABOUT??!!!!?!?!??!?!!

LOL. I'm not defending Northam or any of these guys. They should quit. Having said that, Republicans aren't in any condition to criticize Democrats on this issue. Or do you wish to defend Trump on this issue? He is the POTUS, after all.

I’m not a Democrat.

I don’t think doing something stupid or offensive when you’re 19 (the AG) or 30+ years ago (Northam) should disqualify you today from office or public service.

OTOH, Northam is lying now and that is disqualifying IMO.

It is the ultimate -- no matter what dems do, Trump will have done worse. You will never have a leg to stand on again. Sorry, fellas.

And you get to pull your hair out until 2024..maybe the anxiety of it all will cause you to tap out.

The Gloves are completely off with you Fatherfuckers. The conservatives out here can do what they want..sit back and collect their ‘gentility checks’ promised in eternity. Not this guy. I am an Old Time Lefthander (Vienna School Bullshit) and hence I know the rules by heart

MANGE MAGA MUTHAS :)

And you get to pull your hair out until 2024..maybe the anxiety of it all will cause you to tap out.

The Gloves are completely off with you Fatherfuckers. The conservatives out here can do what they want..sit back and collect their ‘gentility checks’ promised in eternity. Not this guy. I am an Old Time Lefthander (Vienna School Bullshit) and hence I know the rules by heart

MANGE MAGA MUTHAS :)

Gor for it, Lector. We just ignore the rubes like yourself, and your sad, meaningless existences, because you have zero room to talk. Just sit back and enjoy while your fellow rubes and your President rape, assault, pillage, discriminate, commit treason and pretend to be Christians without consequence. You've already gotten part of you comeuppance by having to live with yourself, but there will be more to come in hell. Sleep well, garbage human.

I’m not a Democrat.

I don’t think doing something stupid or offensive when you’re 19 (the AG) or 30+ years ago (Northam) should disqualify you today from office or public service.

I agree with all three statements in this post. It's been a while Connor. Keep up the good work.

I’m not a Democrat.

*If* you own up to it and attempt to make it right through you life's actions.

Northam should be toast. Herring can still make it.

LOL. I'm not defending Northam or any of these guys. They should quit. Having said that, Republicans aren't in any condition to criticize Democrats on this issue. Or do you wish to defend Trump on this issue? He is the POTUS, after all.

This is a crazy take, just absolutely crazy. Anybody that doesn't identify as a liberal can't criticize the left because Trump? Comon man.

You can think Trump shouldn't be serving as president and is an embarrassment to the american people and not be a leftist.

Catamount's inability to grasp basic logic and the nuance of issues never ceases to amaze

I’m not a Democrat.

In Northam's case it wasn't just black face like someone being ignorant and dressing as a rapper or something. This was the quintessential racist blackface caricature, posing along side a dude in a KKK hood. Plus he was proud enough of the picture he wanted it to go in his year book along with his nickname "coonman".

Catamount's inability to grasp basic logic and the nuance of issues never ceases to amaze

What was the nuance? The consensus among democrats is that if your not one of us you can't criticize us, because whatabout Trump. Regardless of that persons feelings on Trump.

Personally i think populism on the Left and Right is the most dangerous thing facing America today is clearly our most immediate threat.

What was the nuance? The consensus among democrats is that if your not one of us you can't criticize us, because whatabout Trump. Regardless of that persons feelings on Trump.

Personally i think populism on the Left and Right is the most dangerous thing facing America today is clearly our most immediate threat.

both sides

In Northam's case it wasn't just black face like someone being ignorant and dressing as a rapper or something. This was the quintessential racist blackface caricature, posing along side a dude in a KKK hood. Plus he was proud enough of the picture he wanted it to go in his year book along with his nickname "coonman".

To be honest, I’m kind of impressed Herring even knew what rap was in 1980. It was far from mainstream back then.

Back