• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another racist democrat

It’s always funny to see conservatives get upset about things Dems did that they would never apologize for doing.

Yeah, that is fucked up.

It's on two other threads, but moonz needed attention.

Lol

It deserves its own thread.

It does, you expect this from these current Republicans, but to see the Dems do it is just depressing. People are people I guess and these people make it an art to say whatever they have to to get elected. Reminds me of the anti-abortion Republican that tried to get his mistress to abort their child.

You can say youth or whatever...I have always known. Idk

This guy needs to #bebest. Totally unacceptable

Moonz makes dumb thread and board left uniformly calls out Northam and says he should resign. When will republicans ever hold their own accountable

I ask the person who defends them at all costs. Where are your threads calling out Trump?

Lol at Moon. Trump (the president of the USA) is a “blip in time” but this dude is something bigger. Sad

Lol at Moon. Trump (the president of the USA) is a “blip in time” but this dude is something bigger. Sad

Trump has been in the public eye since the 80s. Far from a blip.

When is Steve King going to resign?

Back