• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keats lites up Va Tech for 24!

DeacDoug

Reaction score
He is making Danny look good. 9-54 from 2 and 2-28 from 3 at home. A dismal 14 point first half performance becomes 10 in the second half. Nice adjustments. This has to be one of the worst ACC performances ever considering the Jay Shilas shot clock.

um
wake is 8-12 and looking squarely in the face of 8-23
i don't think a thread making fun of any school is prudent

Last edited:
I don't live in NC anymore and haven't for 40 years. That is one really bad game.

That is a shockingly bad game and State does not have much talent. Even so, they have a better record than Wake has since Dino was let go.

That is how a record should look without much talent.

Cryin' shame that a team who only scored 24 points in a whole, home game, would be ahead of us in the standings by 3 games.

Cryin' shame that a team who only scored 24 points in a whole, home game, would be ahead of us in the standings by 3 games.

VT played without Justin Robinson, making the result even less acceptable. FWIW, State was a 3 point favorite and the over/under was around 156. Somebody may have cleaned up on this one.

I did this to my team. I haven't set foot in PNC since the Gottfried days, and went to the game with my Dad today. Classic roland.

I did this to my team. I haven't set foot in PNC since the Gottfried days, and went to the game with my Dad today. Classic roland.

Your players played like your avatar. So glad someone else is miserable today, and especially that it's this fanbase. Sorry, sort of.

From the N&O article on game:

“It wasn’t just the worst performance of the season, sloppy and lazy against a Virginia Tech team missing its point guard and best player. It was the worst in years, as bad as anything under Sidney Lowe or Mark Gottfried. Perhaps even Bzdelikian, and therefore completely out of character with everything Keatts has done at N.C. State, other than being 0-fer against ACC teams from the commonwealth.”

Sweet, cow college gets blown out of their own gym, and Wake gets a mention in the N&O article. Thanks Ronnie! :tard:

When I saw the title of the thread, I had to think for a minute, because it sounded like a player had a good game. Then I realized that it was a whole team with a game score that would be reasonable for an NBA game quarter.

Wow is that some bad basketball.

I went on Pack Pride to see the comments being posted. More than few were calling for a SMALLER ARENA. Surprised me a bit.

LOL. DR just creamed himself again. State lost because of the arena size.

Back