• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I think we have two chances...

BTTT - Danny did his part. C’mon Ron man up and do something! Pretend like you give a shit.

It is but I'm getting increasingly concerned that good potential candidates view Wake more negatively than we think....it's been 10 years !

Agree with Hondo. You're a potential coach - what do you see here? A team that has quit - which means lots of potential transfers and/or players with little talent - and an opportunity to work for a POS AD who will probably retire or be fired in the next couple of years. Plus, a fan base that is decimated with a decade of losing. It's going to take a special coach to see something enticing here.

Agree with Hondo. You're a potential coach - what do you see here? A team that has quit - which means lots of potential transfers and/or players with little talent - and an opportunity to work for a POS AD who will probably retire or be fired in the next couple of years. Plus, a fan base that is decimated with a decade of losing. It's going to take a special coach to see something enticing here.

I dunno its still a mid-tier acc job that’ll pay $$$.

Back