• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning’s post-game presser (Clemson)?

TripleDeac21

Reaction score
Where’s the link to this pathetic excuse for a press conference? I want to hear allll about the x’s and o’s that went into the offensive outpouring of 37 total points for a Division I college basketball team. Oh wait, I know, silly me, we are just young right?

Danny thinks they fought well to only be down 12 at the half? To Clemson? Was the biggest lead 17 (24-7)? Because that's a helluva 5 point run...

Les, have you or anyone else asked Danny how he would grade his performance as the coach at Wake from A-F? I'd be curious if he'd answer that.

I guarantee it would be a non answer. I'd love for it to be asked, but don't expect any kind of real answer.

Les, have you or anyone else asked Danny how he would grade his performance as the coach at Wake from A-F? I'd be curious if he'd answer that.
"Well I'd have to go back and look at the tape. Obviously we have not had the on-court execution that we'd have liked. I've thought we have had some very good practices and have been able to stack those good days together. It's weird that we've been young for a while now and with that, the young guys tend to let it go to their heads. They forget their coaching and let themselves get lost in the game. I think we've been good at the free throw line but we've got to draw more trips to there. Looking at the three former players playing in the pros, we've done a nice job preparing these men for their next step. Ultimately, we've got to want to be better every time we step on the floor."
- (not actually) Danny Manning

Last edited:
Back