• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Pitt Panthers - Tuesday 7 pm ESPNU

Seeing the sheer joy and emotion on Danny’s face was awesome.

With five minutes to go and when things started going our way all of our players were smiling and properly enjoying themselves.

When the horn sounded chill ran and hugged the first fan he saw in the crowd

An entertaining game by two teams desperate for a win. It's good to see the Deacs with smiles on their faces. Manning decides to foul with a three point lead and it pays off. Sometimes you guess correctly.

Last edited:
An entertaining game by two teams desperate for a win. It's good to see the Deacs with smiles on their face. Manning decides to foul with a three point lead and it pays off. Sometimes you guess correctly.
Honestly, I can't remember us ever having done this (though I'm sure we have).

Pitt played it just about perfectly, making the first and hitting the second off the front of the run to a waiting tipper. Fortunately chill was sharp and ready for it

Yes. they showed they wanted it and overcame their errors. A night to feel good for a few days.

With five minutes to go and when things started going our way all of our players were smiling and properly enjoying themselves.

When the horn sounded chill ran and hugged the first fan he saw in the crowd

All frustrations and jokes aside, I’m really happy for the players.

Congrats to the team. They worked hard and finally overcame their mistakes.

The sunshine coming from the “Deacon Sports Nation” Facebook group is blinding. Gems such as “ we are so much better than our record,” “this team can play and are hitting their stride” and many more.

Pitt played it just about perfectly, making the first and hitting the second off the front of the run to a waiting tipper. Fortunately chill was sharp and ready for it

Was thinking the same thing. Obviously we haven’t been up 3 in this situation that often though.

Pitt played it well. BChill played it better for the defense.

Back