• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Pitt Panthers - Tuesday 7 pm ESPNU

Is there a prop bet on more BS coming out of the Manning post game presser, the Trump SOTU tonight, or the AOC rebuttal tonight?

Money on Stacey Abrams load of horse shite response. It’ll be carted in on 18 wheelers.....

This is a scorching hot take, especially when you contrast the five minutes that Abrams will have with the hour-long horseshit-palooza that will precede it.

Is there a prop bet on what becomes worse - this thread or the Wake/Pitt game tonight?

I'm going to watch.

I have zero expectations.

If we don't even put up a fight, I'm not going to waste my time the rest of the season. I mean, Pitt clearly has a worse roster than Wake and is coming off one of the worst seasons in ACC history. It is unfathomable how they are better than us this year. In some weird way it gives me hope that this ship can be turned around with a decent hire, because I am not exactly a fan of Capel.

I feel the same way about Keatts. I recollect a thread that showed State’s talent out of high school is similar to ours. They have some issues ,but Keatts pulled together a bunch of different guys ( mostly transfers) and they are at least in the hunt for an NCAA bid. We would love to be in that position next year midway thru the season.

FWIW, kind of a large variance between the line (WF +2 or +2.5) and the KP spread (+5).

The betting line and the KP spread usually track closer unless there is an injury (like Justin Robinson being out for VT last night against L'ville), suspension or one team is in free fall. While Pitt is clearly struggling, WF is the team in free fall; so, if anything the line should be moving the other way. Even so, apparently many people that haven't already lost all of their money like WF ATS tonight. Generally, when two bad teams play, the underdog has the most value as neither team has learned how to put a game away, but putting cash on WF right now constitutes self-destructive behavior.

At the end of last season, WF was 138 Kenpom spots better than Pitt. Now, a half of an ACC season later, Pitt is 117 spots better than WF. One coach doing some nice work in his first, not fifth season, and with a young, yes I said young, team.

#NewBeginnings

Would you rather:

Watch this game on repeat for 24-hours straight, or

Have everyone you've ever loved murdered

Or....know that Wellman will make the next basketball hire.

I think I'll leave Wellman a little present on his doorstep or driveway while he's at the game tonight
savak5.gif

Back