• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Pitt Panthers - Tuesday 7 pm ESPNU

I don't think it matters... The only games left where we have a realistic shot at winning are @ND (are we really going to win a road game?) and MIA (still less than 50/50).

It's not like we're going to go on a run to end the season... There are going to be some HUGE beat downs coming... @FSU, UNC, @Duke.

No way we finish higher than 12/13... I still think we're the "favorite" to finish last. The home loss to BC was damning in that regard.

Key word is 'accidentally' and not finishing in the bottom two would allow excuses for not making changes.

Nope.

I never miss Clawson's show and never listen to Manning's. Go figure....

Agreed. Haven't listened to Manning at all this year. I try to never miss Dave's show and send in questions. The last time I went to the loop for a coaches show was when Skip was coach. Apathy is the worst thing.

Key word is 'accidentally' and not finishing in the bottom two would allow excuses for not making changes.

Gotcha.

My point was that our schedule isn't as "favorable" as most of the others that are terrible. We have 2 games left against the terrible teams. 1 home / 1 road. Even if we sweep those, I don't think we'll win any others. 4 wins won't get us to 10/11.

When you add in the games between other terrible teams where somebody needs to win, it pushes us down in the standings.

>10 wins seems highly unlikely. I don't have Kenpom, but would we even be favored vs. Miami?

Yeah, we're losing out through Day 1 of the ACC Tournament. Looking back at this season, the question begs: How did we ever beat Cal State Fullerton ?

Our biggest wins are over Davidson without two of its best players and NC State without their starting point guard and Pitt.

I guess we could still win a game, but the more likely scenario is we get blown out several times over the next month by teams priming themselves for an NCAA run.

This season was a disaster from day one and it's about to get worse.

Back