• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lower Level Tickets tonight for 6 dollars on stubhub/ still over paying at 6

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
Cheaper to go to a Wake home game than a Reynolds high school game. That is surely doing things "the right way"

If they just start giving them away with happy meals can the AD still claim a sellout?

I wonder if sporting event ticket prices have ever gone negative? You have to pay people to attend. We didn't think interest rates could ever go below zero but they did in Europe. And I would wager our basketball program is in worse shape than Greece's economy. But hey, we're probably in better shape than Venezuela!

If they just start giving them away with happy meals can the AD still claim a sellout?

I used to get excited about what toy I would find in my Happy Meals. I wouldn't want to find a flaming turd in my Happy Meal. Pretty sure the Happy Meal toys are worth more than our tickets now.

I wouldn't go to a Wake game if they gave me a free dinner at Staley's Charcoal Steak House. Oh, I forgot. Staley's closed in 2003. Skip was still around at that time.

Back