• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBS Flash Poll: 72% of Americans support Prez Trump’s immigration stance

No,he will declare an emergency on the border and Dems will eat it because it is well within his purview.

..and Dems will be left in the cold..no DACA deal et., al.

Nancy sure screwed the pooch

Dems won’t be left in the cold you miserable ass. Human beings that have only known this country as home will be. You show your true colors again. You are not about doing what is right, you are about beating the dems. You are a horrible person and American to put party over Country and humans. Face it, Hillary was right. Stupid and hateful is just such a deplorable combination. But, you’ve nailed. Oh yeah, and a coward.

..and Americans loved the speech. 82% of Independents approved.

Get with the facts Dems.. you need some ideas not smears.People have caught on to your campaigns of ridicule,division and outright lying.

The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

..and you are still running the projector—

Over and over you repeat the same lies and smears and never once concern yourself with evidence of any it.

So save your condescending homilies..for you have nowhere to stand.

It's sad when the "evidence" you post is doctored wikipedia quotes. You are so desperately worried that Trump will crash and burn and you will have nothing left. The red hat is not who you are. Just like sporting apparel of a professional sports team doesn't define your identity. A lot of people have tied up their identity with hat they wear, but doing so is unhealthy. You are better than that. There is more to Lectro than a silly red hat. Let's have a real discussion on how we can address serious issues facing this country and avoid the shallow name calling and denunciations with no basis in reality.

Donald supporters won’t even acknowledge basic polling. This isn’t an extrapolation or interpretation issue, it statistics that high schoolers are taught yet Lectro and Brad flounder aimlessly while lying about it.

Basic polling is easy. You are the ones who bought the lies and manipulations.

History is easy to look back on.. just look at any YouTube parody of the ridiculous calculations - from the young turks right across the spectrum to Bill Kristol and his standard weekly wipe.

Oh, no. You were the ones who were gaslit.

76% of Americans want the wall built and most importantly a vast majority of the people living at the border want it.

They want it despite the inhumanity and ignorance of those of you here.

Donald supporters won’t even acknowledge basic polling. This isn’t an extrapolation or interpretation issue, it statistics that high schoolers are taught yet Lectro and Brad flounder aimlessly while lying about it.

Donald Trump defeated statistics in 2016. Just ask him.

It's sad when the "evidence" you post is doctored wikipedia quotes. You are so desperately worried that Trump will crash and burn and you will have nothing left. The red hat is not who you are. Just like sporting apparel of a professional sports team doesn't define your identity. A lot of people have tied up their identity with hat they wear, but doing so is unhealthy. You are better than that. There is more to Lectro than a silly red hat. Let's have a real discussion on how we can address serious issues facing this country and avoid the shallow name calling and denunciations with no basis in reality.

Well,here is a good place to start. What “doctored” wiki quotes are you speaking of?

Please,humor me. :)

That right there is how ^fake news works.

Some guy “smears” me by saying I changed the seating capacity of the arena.Nobody looks for themselves?

Another guy - because he likely has the same mindset - picks up on it and claims I changed the numbers.

So here is the first lie..and from the homeboys own FD. Dam

El Paso County Coliseum is a multi-purpose arena located in El Paso, Texas. With a capacity of 10,500, it opened on May 21, 1942.

Trumps crowd inside the coliseum was probably 11,000 now that we find it’s capacity has been falsely stated by the FD

And 20,000 outside watching. The pictures of the events don’t lie. :)

Well,here is a good place to start. What “doctored” wiki quotes are you speaking of?

Please,humor me. :)

That right there is how ^fake news works.

Some guy “smears” me by saying I changed the seating capacity of the arena.Nobody looks for themselves?

Another guy - because he likely has the same mindset - picks up on it and claims I changed the numbers.

El Paso County Coliseum is a multi-purpose arena located in El Paso, Texas. It opened on May 22, 1941
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Paso_County_Coliseum

You conveniently edited the sentence to include "With a capacity of 10,500."

seems like r/The_Donald and its russian feeders must be really nervous about something

Last edited:
Lectro is where logic and reason goes to die.

It’s gonna be a long,tough slog,to quote Rummy.

You lads have endured a blizzard of bull and I hate to see the condition they have put you in..

It is a couple of paces past “knee-jerk” and a Pavlovian reminder of how habituated a mind can become to the ringing bells over at morning joe

Truth will come,though.It always does. And those with abiding Faith believe that you all can and will be saved from this torturous mind game you have been subjected to. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Paso_County_Coliseum

You conveniently edited the sentence to include "With a capacity of 10,500."

That was what was in question. What is the seating capacity? So there are vast numbers of people who put their feed on Twitter. The panoramic clearly shows a completely jammed to over flowing coliseum.

Beto’s numbers are not even arguable. The idea that he had 15k people is a sad ruse..fortunately,we live in an age where people can put out first hand accounts and video evidence.

That was what was in question. What is the seating capacity? So there are vast numbers of people who put their feed on Twitter. The panoramic clearly shows a completely jammed to over flowing coliseum.

Beto’s numbers are not even arguable. The idea that he had 15k people is a sad ruse..fortunately,we live in an age where people can put out first hand accounts and video evidence.

delusional

Look,I get it. I have been severely disappointed at times myself.

Losing is hard. I’m not saying you won’t bounce back but this is a devastating blow - or so it seems - and after 3 years of chasing the lies you were sold I’d be pretty ill about it.

This is a learning experience..so don’t bury you face in your hand..remember ANNIE - the sun will come up tomorrow..:)

Back