• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

50 worst cities to live in

Sweaty man taint. Not Hot Chicks Thread taint. I've even heard it called "the choade"

A Chode is a short, fat, penis. Just wanted to clear that up.

Als, my favorite monacre for the region between genitals and butthole is the “ABC” (ass ball connection)

I had a job in Danville, VA for a little bit. That's a tough city to move to. Greensboro is like 30-45 minutes away and people treated that like it was big city. Alot of big buildings downtown that just sat empty, bars closed at 11 pm, and its not like Averett sports are much to be excited about. There were still a bunch of well off folks who owned nice houses downtown or out on the hillside, but most of the city just sat empty. One of them cities were people come from, but people don't move to. Makes Hickory seem like Lake Norman.

I had a job in Danville, VA for a little bit. That's a tough city to move to. Greensboro is like 30-45 minutes away and people treated that like it was big city. Alot of big buildings downtown that just sat empty, bars closed at 11 pm, and its not like Averett sports are much to be excited about. There were still a bunch of well off folks who owned nice houses downtown or out on the hillside, but most of the city just sat empty. One of them cities were people come from, but people don't move to. Makes Hickory seem like Lake Norman.

I know people from Danville that drive to Winston routinely just to eat and shop.

I remember an old Daily Show piece about the Ikea plant there and how Sweden treats it as their equivalent of us opening a factory in Mexico

I know people from Danville that drive to Winston routinely just to eat and shop.

That's odd considering the restaurants in Durham are twice as good and ten minutes closer.

Back