• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer of Extortion

Makes sense.

You guys don't do anything when we kill this reporter and we'll hack this guys phone for you.

Extorting Bezos may void Pecker's and AMI's plea deal. What's even better is that the confessions they signed will be admissible in court against them.

Karma is going to bite Pecker and Trump on their asses.

For some reason, I didn't realize Bezos' mistress is TV's Lauren Sanchez. She's pretty hot, but I think his ex is hotter.

So Trump hates Bezos.

And Trump has previously used David Pecker to intimidate opponents and illegally kill stories.

🤔

Yea,cry me a river for the corrupt monopolist (think RR magnate in the time of TR). He goes out to buy a media organ (Wapo) in order to destroy a president who had campaigned to de-regulate the oligopoly that is tech-comm today.

I feel like, perhaps, this did not go as well as AMI was hoping. Also, AMI's attorney worked for Amazon for 10 years (I am not sure if he worked directly with Bezos, but still notable). How in the world he thought it was a good idea to hit "send" on that email is incredible.

Yea,cry me a river for the corrupt monopolist (think RR magnate in the time of TR). He goes out to buy a media organ (Wapo) in order to destroy a president who had campaigned to de-regulate the oligopoly that is tech-comm today.

I don't think Bezos is seeking any pity. He outed a corrupt, and possibly illegal, scheme hatched by AMI. What, if any, connection that scheme has to Trump is TBD. It is amazing to me that a story like this could break, and some people are so partisan, they need to try and find some way to spin it.

For some reason, I didn't realize Bezos' mistress is TV's Lauren Sanchez. She's pretty hot, but I think his ex is hotter.

Nah.

jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-1.jpg

I thought Obama wanted the internet to have net neutrality, at least that was his FCC. Why did Bezos buy a newspaper to take down Obama?

If there is a link between Trump -AMI - Blackmail. Trump is impeached and goes to prison. Would not surprise me one bit based on the evidence disclosed thus far.

Work with a foreign power to win an election? Meh.

Blackmail a rich dude? Impeach!!!!

If there is a link between Trump -AMI - Blackmail. Trump is impeached and goes to prison. Would not surprise me one bit based on the evidence disclosed thus far.

It’s kind of adorable that you think that will matter. The rubes won’t care, so the pubs can’t care. The only thing that gets Trump off of Pennsylvania Ave is folks showing up to vote next November.

Back