• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer of Extortion

It’s kind of adorable that you think that will matter. The rubes won’t care, so the pubs can’t care. The only thing that gets Trump off of Pennsylvania Ave is folks showing up to vote next November.

Who you got guy who dressed up like a clown at basketball games?

Is you a Bernie bro?

A Booker backer?

A Harris hack?

A Beto bottom?

Who you got guy who dressed up like a clown at basketball games?

Is you a Bernie bro?

A Booker backer?

A Harris hack?

A Beto bottom?

It’s kinda early to tell. I’ve so far ruled out voting for Donald Trump and people who aren’t actually on the ballot.

Everything comes into focus now,

Delayed Onset of Neuropsychiatric Effects Associated with Montelukast.

I also don’t think I will vote for Jeff Probst if he enters the fray.

If there is a link between Trump -AMI - Blackmail. Trump is impeached and goes to prison. Would not surprise me one bit based on the evidence disclosed thus far.

Rube approval would go near 100% if Trump took down Bezos with his "enemy of the people" Washington Post.

Rube approval would go near 100% if Trump took down Bezos with his "enemy of the people" Washington Post.

Rubes don’t use Amazon?

sa0da0sda0sda0sda0da0sd0-700x395.jpg

Oh,and very odd that the brother of his gal,Lauren,(Michael Sanchez) is the one who leaked the texts to the Enquirer.

Pretty shitty for a bro to be looking for nudes of his sister or dick pics of his sister’s boyfriend.

Maybe he was just trying to move the relationship forward by getting everything out in the open and thus breaking up Mr. and Mrs. Bezos, thus clearing the path for his sister to get in there and marry billions of dollars which he might be given some access to via some cool vacations, great Christmas presents, and free Amazon Prime.

That makes sense. Nothing better for secret lovers like sharing their nudes.

How the blackmailer got the info isn't as important as the fact that blackmail is a crime. I hope they disbar and jail AMI's lawyer and bury Pecker in prison for decades to come.

How funny would be for Bezos to hire a straw buyer to purchase AMI and then put out all the anti-Trump stories?

Maybe he was just trying to move the relationship forward by getting everything out in the open and thus breaking up Mr. and Mrs. Bezos, thus clearing the path for his sister to get in there and marry billions of dollars which he might be given some access to via some cool vacations, great Christmas presents, and free Amazon Prime.

We don’t have this whole story yet..have to get past Bezos’ obfuscation and attempts to blame someone else..

But for now,Biff gets the chicken dinner as we wait for the gravy to arrive..

How the blackmailer got the info isn't as important as the fact that blackmail is a crime. I hope they disbar and jail AMI's lawyer and bury Pecker in prison for decades to come.

How funny would be for Bezos to hire a straw buyer to purchase AMI and then put out all the anti-Trump stories?

You have been lied to,again. That’s not hard to believe in itself. The fact that you continue to swallow this shit is what is concerning..

There won’t be any black-mail charge here..just more weird shit about the Bezos Trio.

Back