• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer of Extortion

How the blackmailer got the info isn't as important as the fact that blackmail is a crime. I hope they disbar and jail AMI's lawyer and bury Pecker in prison for decades to come.

How funny would be for Bezos to hire a straw buyer to purchase AMI and then put out all the anti-Trump stories?

Hehehe. RJ said bury Pecker.

The Bezos affair takes another turn. It appears the lady herself shared the pictures and texts with friends..

The “blackmail” claims will be short lived

The Bezos affair takes another turn. It appears the lady herself shared the pictures and texts with friends..

The “blackmail” claims will be short lived — Fake News from the owner of Fake News

After this public mockery I’d assume Bezos’ ex ought to have the upper hand.. :)

So now we return to this thread..like children being made to clean up a spill.

You lads have once again made a mess of the place and is there any effort made to clean up..to set it the place straight?

Of course not. That is beneath the dignity of you true revolutionaries.. :)

Well,on to your next purchase. I’m sure Rachel and Todd have some newly concocted specials for you today. They have to feed that Moloch don’t ya know.

Who is defending Bezos? Did AMI not try to blackmail him? I don’t care enough about some old rich white dude facing consequences for his actions enough to follow this story too closely, and your posts are incoherent so I have no idea what this great revelation is all about.

More wild eyed smear-speculation shot down in flames.

Don’t you get tired,man.I mean 2 years of this stuff.. I’m guessing you must get some kind of high or thrill up your leg with each tantalizing entry..

Personally,I would have stopped buying that bs a long time ago..just something about being lied to

You tell me. You are the one with over 2 years of stories that go “poof”

What say you? :)

It doesn’t seem like there’s a new story about AMI not blackmailing Bezos, but I don’t surf the same web you do. I’m not 100% sure what football your spiking here, but congrats on your win I guess?

Yeah, I'm not sure what he is talking about either. They may have obtained the materials through presumably legal means but still used them for an illegal purpose.

I'm not reading tripe from Lectro, but from the responses, can I infer that rubes so love the dolan that they want to side with the National Freaking Enquirer?

Yeah, I'm not sure what he is talking about either. They may have obtained the materials through presumably legal means but still used them for an illegal purpose.

Fortunately,wild accusations a court case does not make.

FAIL

Wait a second! Are you saying that even if I bought that Ginzu knife legally, I can't use it to gut my neighbor, his wife and kids because they played their country music too loudly?

Wait a second! Are you saying that even if I bought that Ginzu knife legally, I can't use it to gut my neighbor, his wife and kids because they played their country music too loudly?

Lol

Fortunately,wild accusations a court case does not make.

FAIL

Lectro, I got to tell you, I’m confused as to what you are getting out of this forum. I like discussing politics, but your posts on here are at best incoherent, and at worst, belligerent.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but your approach demonstrates how entrenched people are in their political team, and it is pretty ridiculous.

Can we not all agree that what AMI was sleazy?

Lectro, I got to tell you, I’m confused as to what you are getting out of this forum. I like discussing politics, but your posts on here are at best incoherent, and at worst, belligerent.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but your approach demonstrates how entrenched people are in their political team, and it is pretty ridiculous.

I appreciate your opinion and I heartily disagree.

Don’t blame me with your condescending bullshit. You,like the children out can’t follow a basic fact train.

And this is by far the most un-intelligent web site I visit but I do it out of sympathy for you kids.

Back