Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer of Extortion

Infowars, the Donald, probably anti-vaxx sites.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    What other web sites do you visit?
    Lemonparty.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ball State Deac View Post
    Lectro, I got to tell you, I’m confused as to what you are getting out of this forum. I like discussing politics, but your posts on here are at best incoherent, and at worst, belligerent.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but your approach demonstrates how entrenched people are in their political team, and it is pretty ridiculous.

Can we not all agree that what AMI was sleazy?
    Yes, Lectro is obviously an unaware moron (or a bad parody of one.) But the group of people that are almost as bad are those that keep trying to "argue" with him. If everyone would just put him on ignore and not reply to him, he would eventually just crawl back into his little hole. If a 3 year old starts screaming that they want a cookie for dinner, you don't try to engage them in a conversation about nutrition, food groups, caloric intake, etc. right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    Yes, Lectro is obviously an unaware moron (or a bad parody of one.) But the group of people that are almost as bad are those that keep trying to "argue" with him. If everyone would just put him on ignore and not reply to him, he would eventually just crawl back into his little hole. If a 3 year old starts screaming that they want a cookie for dinner, you don't try to engage them in a conversation about nutrition, food groups, caloric intake, etc. right?
    this.

Can’t ignore the truth,boys.

Can’t go plug your ears and cry to mommy.

You keep lying and producing stupid shit..and guess what? In the world that baby-spittle gets swatted into the rafters.

Now you lads go and take a collective nappy-poo..

It’s been a long two and half years of ingesting lies.Rest your little noggins awhile..

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro View Post
    And this is by far the most un-intelligent web site I visit but I do it out of sympathy for you kids.

Same, tbh.

So Jeffrey “weiner” Bezos sent 20 dick picks to his girlfriend and she shared them with her friends.Apart from any EMI issues..this is kind of weird shit as relayed by the brother of the girl.

Made me think of a “Fish Called Wanda” when reading how the brother and sister have recently come into Jeff’s life and how much influence they seem to be exerting over him.