Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Democrat Super Pol,Willie Brown,explains why its Trump in 2020

  1. #1

    Democrat Super Pol,Willie Brown,explains why its Trump in 2020

    Willie Brown and another Willie we all know are probably as savvy a pair of politicos America has seen in the last 40 years. They see the unvarnished truth that their own party is unwilling to acknowledge.

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-beat-trump/

    “Make no mistake, President Trump’s State of the Union address was the kickoff for his 2020 re-election campaign, and so far I’ve yet to see a Democrat who can beat him.

    [T]he overnight polling after the speech showed that once again, he connected with voters, at least enough voters to make him a 2020 favorite.

    You can’t say the same for the Democratic contenders. They all have impressive credentials, winning personalities and positive messages, but none displays the “people personality” that our media-savvy president has mastered.”


  2. #2
    Crickets when one of the Dems most savvy of Pols delivers a hard fact.

    I think of Robby Mook ferreting Hillary out of the room as William Jefferson (who had forgotten more about politics than the entire team) was left alone on a couch mumbling something about the rust belt.

    Dems won’t listen..and for that I am profoundly grateful. So go,go,go “It-Girl”,Alex Ocasio-Cortes, lead the Left in lurching ever-leftward. Its the 80’s Redux with Fritz (Hillary) and Dukakis (Harris-Warren) — is there a Centrist in the Dem stable? Uncle Joe?

  3. #3
    Trump is in deep trouble. He threaded the eye of the needle last time and all he has done since then is consolidating an ever shrinking base.

    The percentage of people who indicate that they wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance is remarkable.

  4. #4
    I am sure you breathlessly ran to board and posted this predicting a RED WAVE in May.


    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...t-12908579.php

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    Trump is in deep trouble. He threaded the eye of the needle last time and all he has done since then is consolidating an ever shrinking base.

    The percentage of people who indicate that they wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance is remarkable.
    You really are meant to be a Deacon fan

    Fucking Charlie Brown and the football

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    You really are meant to be a Deacon fan

    Fucking Charlie Brown and the football
    Pusswack who talks a big game and slinks away from bet?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    I am sure you breathlessly ran to board and posted this predicting a RED WAVE in May.


    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...t-12908579.php
    LOL. He's really sharp all right - about six months after he wrote that article the GOP lost seven House seats in CA, and now sits at whopping 46-7 disadvantage in US Representatives from California. A political sage, he truly is.

  8. #8
    An asswhipping the likes you have never seen as this team of goofball dem candidates drive you hopelessly left..

    The Green Deal is truly manna from heaven.. MAGA manna!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    Trump is in deep trouble. He threaded the eye of the needle last time and all he has done since then is consolidating an ever shrinking base.

    The percentage of people who indicate that they wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance is remarkable.
    Enjoy your next 6 years. I will enjoy your torment

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectro View Post
    Enjoy your next 6 years. I will enjoy your torment
    Bet? Trump doesn't win reelection. Name your terms.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Bet? Trump doesn't win reelection. Name your terms.
    Is that all you have?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectro View Post
    Is that all you have?
    It's a simple proposal. If you are so sure, name your terms. Or shut the fuck up. Or meet me at a tailgate for fisticuffs.
    Last edited by mako1331; 02-12-2019 at 12:47 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    It's a simple proposal. If you are so sure, name your terms. Or shut the fuck up. Or meet me at a tailgate for fisticuffs.
    Dude I told moonz I would bet him a hundred bucks and then he said how about 250 and I said sure and He slinked away like a chicken shit.

  14. #14
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40,486
    He already owes me $1k for desantis not winning by 10 pts

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    He already owes me $1k for desantis not winning by 10 pts
    So, yeah, he's a piece of shit. Not surprising given his allegiances.

  16. #16
    I don't think anyone here has to be convinced that Trump could win in 2020 given how insanely stupid and hostile the country has proven to be.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    He already owes me $1k for desantis not winning by 10 pts
    He did when by 10 points if you use the right poll.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •