• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democrat Super Pol,Willie Brown,explains why its Trump in 2020

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Willie Brown and another Willie we all know are probably as savvy a pair of politicos America has seen in the last 40 years. They see the unvarnished truth that their own party is unwilling to acknowledge.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-ex-girlfriend-kamala-harris-cant-beat-trump/

“Make no mistake, President Trump’s State of the Union address was the kickoff for his 2020 re-election campaign, and so far I’ve yet to see a Democrat who can beat him.

[T]he overnight polling after the speech showed that once again, he connected with voters, at least enough voters to make him a 2020 favorite.

You can’t say the same for the Democratic contenders. They all have impressive credentials, winning personalities and positive messages, but none displays the “people personality” that our media-savvy president has mastered.”

Crickets when one of the Dems most savvy of Pols delivers a hard fact.

I think of Robby Mook ferreting Hillary out of the room as William Jefferson (who had forgotten more about politics than the entire team) was left alone on a couch mumbling something about the rust belt.

Dems won’t listen..and for that I am profoundly grateful. So go,go,go “It-Girl”,Alex Ocasio-Cortes, lead the Left in lurching ever-leftward. Its the 80’s Redux with Fritz (Hillary) and Dukakis (Harris-Warren) — is there a Centrist in the Dem stable? Uncle Joe?

Trump is in deep trouble. He threaded the eye of the needle last time and all he has done since then is consolidating an ever shrinking base.

The percentage of people who indicate that they wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance is remarkable.

Trump is in deep trouble. He threaded the eye of the needle last time and all he has done since then is consolidating an ever shrinking base.

The percentage of people who indicate that they wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance is remarkable.

You really are meant to be a Deacon fan

Fucking Charlie Brown and the football

An asswhipping the likes you have never seen as this team of goofball dem candidates drive you hopelessly left..

The Green Deal is truly manna from heaven.. MAGA manna!

Enjoy your next 6 years. I will enjoy your torment :)

Is that all you have?

It's a simple proposal. If you are so sure, name your terms. Or shut the fuck up. Or meet me at a tailgate for fisticuffs.

Last edited:
It's a simple proposal. If you are so sure, name your terms. Or shut the fuck up. Or meet me at a tailgate for fisticuffs.
Dude I told moonz I would bet him a hundred bucks and then he said how about 250 and I said sure and He slinked away like a chicken shit.

I don't think anyone here has to be convinced that Trump could win in 2020 given how insanely stupid and hostile the country has proven to be.

Back