• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

52% and climbing

People, you have to stop using that word when you deal with Lectro.

Is he really this limited intellectually? Or is it all just a shtick that he devotes this much time and energy to? Either way, it kinda makes me sad inside for him.

Is he really this limited intellectually? Or is it all just a shtick that he devotes this much time and energy to? Either way, it kinda makes me sad inside for him.

Shark Shit

Lectro is so in the tank for Trump he probably thinks Trump actually weighs 239 lbs.

To be fair Lectro’s inability to evaluate size, speed, quickness, and other traits is well documented on the sports board.

Can you take a moment to explain the hierarchy of shit, so I know exactly where I stand in your esteem?

Mako,to borrow from Michael Lewis’ comments on the bonds the sharks on Wall Street sold German municipalities,you are exactly “3 rungs lower than whale shit”

I hope this has been helpful

Can you take a moment to explain the hierarchy of shit, so I know exactly where I stand in your esteem?

Supposedly the best coffee in the world is covered in monkey shit for a period of time.

Without horse shit and bullshit, DC would cease to exist.

I'd have to say these three would have to be near the top of hierarchy of shit.

Mako,to borrow from Michael Lewis’ comments on the bonds the sharks on Wall Street sold German municipalities,you are exactly “3 rungs lower than whale shit”

I hope this has been helpful

You keep throwing all these new forms of shit at me, buddy. I have no frame of reference. Horse shit, shark shit, now whale shit?

giphy.gif

Monkeys throw their shit at others. This should be definitive proof that politicians are direct descendants of monkeys.

Wait a second, has lectro just led us to prove that evolution is real.

Monkeys throw their shit at others. This should be definitive proof that politicians are direct descendants of monkeys.

Wait a second, has lectro just led us to prove that evolution is real.

I thought you were the Missing Stink

52%

Lol, now that is some fake ass news.

Hahaha, oh shit. You idiots believe anything.

52%

Lol, now that is some fake ass news.

Hahaha, oh shit. You idiots believe anything.

Look,you have no place to stand and say anything about polling.You ate the polls in 2016.The very day of the election,lying D polls came out selling the nonsense that there “is a 90% that lady Clinton will hurtle head-first through the glass ceiling tonight!”

How ignorant can you get? You bought all of that krap and now you have the audacity to prance around on your hobby horse?

No thanks. You are not credible.

Beta O’Cuck got maybe 300 people from his hometown.

Inside the arena — I don’t know. I’m sure the fire code was violated because Trump thanked them for allowing another 1500 or so in. I don’t know the capacity inside but the crowd outside watching big screens was larger than the one inside. Some estimates have it at 17.5 thousand and some have it closer to 20k

Back