• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

52% and climbing

Beta O’Cuck got maybe 300 people from his hometown.

Inside the arena — I don’t know. I’m sure the fire code was violated because Trump thanked them for allowing another 1500 or so in. I don’t know the capacity inside but the crowd outside watching big screens was larger than the one inside. Some estimates have it at 17.5 thousand and some have it closer to 20k

whale shit

it's a sad day when MAGA chumps don't believe what hero firefighters have to say

I’m torn between listening to the firefighters or the boards only ww2 vet

I’m torn between listening to the firefighters or the boards only ww2 vet

Fortunately there is Twitter and we have all seen the pictures.

Beta got maybe 300 stragglers - The pics of Trumps crowd will make you very nervous :)

Ahh, some are saying Beta had more. Closer to 800 people. Still,not a good look

Bullshit. The FD trying not to embarrass the hometown boy.

There is no way in hell Beta had more than a thousand people

once again, facts don't matter to the MAGA cult. and while disparaging our heroic first responders. Thin Blue Line, eh?

So here is the first lie..and from the homeboys own FD. Dam

El Paso County Coliseum is a multi-purpose arena located in El Paso, Texas. With a capacity of 10,500, it opened on May 21, 1942.

Trumps crowd inside the coliseum was probably 11,000 now that we find it’s capacity has been falsely stated by the FD

And 20,000 outside watching. The pictures of the events don’t lie. :)

LOL at literally copy and pasting the first line of the wiki article but changing the capacity. Ole lec is really phoning it in with his trolling these days :(

once again, facts don't matter to the MAGA cult. and while disparaging our heroic first responders. Thin Blue Line, eh?

Oh please..a political hack gave the command the memo.

It’s bullshit. And if you weren’t so lazy you could figure it out yourself.

Unfortunately - the authoritarians at Google have all new rules for collating — ie., making news searches come up with msm donkey - do

So here is the first lie..and from the homeboys own FD. Dam

El Paso County Coliseum is a multi-purpose arena located in El Paso, Texas. With a capacity of 10,500, it opened on May 21, 1942.

Trumps crowd inside the coliseum was probably 11,000 now that we find it’s capacity has been falsely stated by the FD

And 20,000 outside watching. The pictures of the events don’t lie. :)

nope, wrong again:

LOL at literally copy and pasting the first line of the wiki article but changing the capacity. Ole lec is really phoning it in with his trolling these days :(

Look up Wiki then smatass.

The Fire Dept put out a lie..not a fire,but a flaming bag of bullshit.

The rest of you are looking up El Paso County Coliseum right now..

DO IT!

nope, wrong again:

It seats 10,500 dummy..so 4000 plus people (you can get more on the court and in the concourses) inside

Unless you think the supposed 6000 outside marched down there to watch tv

So I just proved the FD lied about their stats by falsely stating the seating capacity of the coliseum

:) eat it

I know,I know. Work up some lame excuses for this type of reportage.

It seats 10,500 dummy..so 4000 plus people (you can get more on the court and in the concourses) inside

Unless you think the supposed 6000 outside marched down there to watch tv

So I just proved the FD lied about their stats by falsely stating the seating capacity of the coliseum

:) eat it

Any evidence you care to provide that someone within the El Paso Fire Dept is lying?

Folks like you will cause them to get threats with these empty conspiracy theories. Sad.

Pretty sad when MAGA dolts are left to brag about crowd size for the goddamn President no less vs an out of work politician. And even then they’re still probably wrong.

Any evidence you care to provide that someone within the El Paso Fire Dept is lying?

Folks like you will cause them to get threats with these empty conspiracy theories. Sad.

What a crock,dirk. It’s sad alright. When you show somebody definiteively that the El Paso FD gave glaringly misleading numbers and you still won’t confront it. (I highly doubt it was the FD who directed the statement)

Back