• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

52% and climbing

Sorry Lectro, the onus is on you to provide the evidence (pictures, links to attendance) when peddling conspiracy theories.

Accusing the fire department and police department of a major US city of lying is looney tunes.

Also, who freakin cares about crowd size? Even if trump’s was slightly bigger, who gives a shit? It only matters to him. Plus he has a history of lying about crowd size (inauguration). Seems as though he should be taken with a grain of salt, not public service entities.

TITCR. Plus, he’s a Republican President speaking in Texas. He should outdraw a former member of Congress no matter if a local or not. The fact Trumpers are going all out in this defense shows how desperate they are to portray their guy in a good light.

Now we know Trump was lying about the inauguration crowds to justify the massive grift.

Yesterday was a great view into the psyche of a Trump supporter. First, we learned that it is ok to have violent contempt for news cameramen, and that if acted upon, its the “news’” fault. Then we learned that they believe that there is a conspiracy among a major US city’s public service departments to coordinate lies about their venue crowd sizes to make the greatest president in US history look bad.

Fascinating.

The end is near for you folks. Your ruse is crumbling and in your abject ignorance you will blame people like myself.. Thats all you have ever had is the “Smear” and no facts. One wild eyed accusation after another and each shot down in flames.

I tried to help you. History will not be kind to you. You ate it. You are responsible.

What do you mean by the “end is near?”

What do you mean by the “end is near?”

Son..you are lost. Okay. Stop with your play here and face the facts..you and many like you have eaten an enormous lie brought to you by people you approve of and trust. You were lied to.

The end of this is upon you. Time to face facts,Dirk. I’m sorry for you..really. You are a fellow citizen and you have been had..

Gotcha. Trump is the great messiah who has brought facts to open our eyes and never lies,
Always revealing a truth. Gotcha.

The last few posts from Lectro perfectly exemplify how stupid Donald’s base is and what reasonable politicians (regardless of party affiliation) are up against from the electorate.

Just dumb rubes who will believe anything.

Gotcha. Trump is the great messiah who has brought facts to open our eyes and never lies,
Always revealing a truth. Gotcha.

I don’t know what you are talking about here.

This is what I am talking about. Elements within your government actively sought the destruction of a candidate they could not bring themselves to approve.

These elements chose to create a document filled with allegations and smears which was then used as the basis for an investigation.

They called it an “insurance policy” and a record of this admission exists and caused their removal.

They called the investigation “Crossfire Hurricane” — that’s where the intel agency’s all gather around you and begin firing.

They called the opponents investigation “Midyear Exam” — I assume college kids can view the difference.

They put forth an acting AG - a man who wanted people wearing wires to entrap a candidate. He is leaving for having committed this act which was far beyond and likely constitute an act of Treason.

I could put bullet points all day long for the lies and lying liars that you continue to support.

At some point you will have to come to Jesus on all of this. You are going to have a day of reckoning for this incredible web of lies for which you chose to believe.

This is what I am talking about. Elements within your government actively sought the destruction of a candidate they could not bring themselves to approve.

These elements chose to create a document filled with allegations and smears which was then used as the basis for an investigation.

They called it an “insurance policy” and a record of this admission exists and caused their removal.

They called the investigation “Crossfire Hurricane” — that’s where the intel agency’s all gather around you and begin firing.

They called the opponents investigation “Midyear Exam” — I assume college kids can view the difference.

They put forth an acting AG - a man who wanted people wearing wires to entrap a candidate. He is leaving for having committed this act which was far beyond and likely constitute an act of Treason.

I could put bullet points all day long for the lies and lying liars that you continue to support.

At some point you will have to come to Jesus on all of this. You are going to have a day of reckoning for this incredible web of lies for which you chose to believe.

And the El Paso FD is in on all of it!

giraffe shit

A bunch of words that say nothing. Ol Lec is all sizzle and no steak

Is it time to give ol lec the kanhojiangre treatment yet? I think it’s time.

And that is all expected..just more wild swinging statements..calling others ignorant mf’s until such time as I have to (on occasion) whip out the big bat and knock the dogshit from between your ears.

Now,is not that time :)

It’s time for me to help you and all who have been so mentally savaged by a media that just doesn’t give a shit about you.

There are folks out here who care and we can help you get out of the fog. It’s not all your fault. :)

So you’re saying a time will come when you’ll assault me. Classy.

Back