• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

52% and climbing

The grand Marquee! :)

Yep, minorities tuned into the SOTU and they saw and heard it all. DJT completely owned the Dems and particularly the Rad-Squad

It blows my mind that people are still surprised by the stupidity of the general American populace.

10 bucks says it's a Rasmussen poll.

and 20 bucks says Rassmussen is and has been 97% more accurate than 538 over the last 2 years :)

Just sayin.. it’s accurate by comparison to the leg-humping polls of Dems are dancing with..

and 20 bucks says Rassmussen is and has been 97% more accurate than 538 over the last 2 years :)

Just sayin.. it’s accurate by comparison to the leg-humping polls of Dems are dancing with..

538 doesn't take polls, they compile polling data from various outlets including Rasmussen.

Statistically incorrect and 538 does not poll they compile polls. Rasmussen has a 5 percent house bias towards republicans.

I know it's just trolling, but hard to resist.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/generic_congressional_ballot_nov05
Monday, November 05, 2018
The final Rasmussen Reports Generic Congressional Ballot before Election Day shows Republicans edging ahead by one point, but in essence, the two parties are tied. The survey has a +/-2 percentage point margin of error.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-generic-ballot-polls/
UPDATED NOV. 6, 2018 AT 9:29 AM
final generic congressional ballot average of the Democrats ahead by 8.7 points

The actual final margin was Dem +8.6.

100 percent HORSE-SHIT little buddy :)

This one really interests me. I get the Lectro schtick....it is very tired and worn, but whatever. The hyper aggressive gaslighting and name-calling...avoiding actually talking about an issue....classic troll stuff.

But this one is weird. 538 does not poll. They aggregate and analyze other polls. This is not new information. It's easily, readily accessible. In fact, it says it clearly in their mission statement. It is essentially "water is wet."

Why be so adamantly...and condescendingly....on the opposite side of a simple fact?

Says the brain-salad-surgeon with the high-hat emote.

Fair retort. I def have reading comprehension limitations, because I have no idea what the fuck a brain salad surgeon is.

Fair retort. I def have reading comprehension limitations, because I have no idea what the fuck a brain salad surgeon is.

It's the guy who fixes your beef brain salad table-side while telling you how he took the brain from Bessie the Cow.

Or he could be a fan of ELP.

It's the guy who fixes your beef brain salad table-side while telling you how he took the brain from Bessie the Cow.

Or he could be a fan of ELP.

My elp knowledge doesn't extend past lucky man, unfortunately.

Back