• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

52% and climbing

Alright children..I can see you all need some safe space to absorb the fact that you were used like soap (as we said in the schoolyard hoop days)

06..this type of dissonance can be devastating. I’m sure you have access to some counseling. If not then maybe try out the Captians connections. He and Dirk are in the same boat so perhaps you guys could be amigos through it all.

He's saying that he's going to rub you all over his body like a bar of soap. You may need counseling afterward and can probably get into group therapy with I'mTheCaptain and DDA.

I enjoy Lectro is posting like its 2016 not that we just had an election referendum on trump in 2018 and it wasn’t pretty. Remember those sweet sweet predictions, yeah exactly full of shit, opinion is trash, job is garbage.

People respect Donald for shutting down the government to get less money than was originally offered, to build something they hate.

I enjoy Lectro is posting like its 2016 not that we just had an election referendum on trump in 2018 and it wasn’t pretty. Remember those sweet sweet predictions, yeah exactly full of shit, opinion is trash, job is garbage.

Trump won the Senate !

Polling proves that public trust in the establishment media has collapsed in every imaginable way during Trump’s presidency.

There is no doubt anymore that corporate media’s ongoing assault against President Trump has backfired in a way that journalists will never recover from.

An IBD/TIPP poll asked about “the public’s perception of the mainstream news media” and found that “fully half the country says its trust in the media decreased over the past two years,” while only eight percent say they have more trust in the media.

Inside that overall number, the poll finds a plurality of Independents (49 percent) have lost trust in the media over the last two years, along with 81 percent of Republicans, who already had a pretty low opinion of this wretched institution.

In worse news (for the media), more than two-thirds of the public, a whopping 69 percent, believe the establishment media are “more concerned with advancing its points of view rather than reporting all the facts.”

Only 29 percent disagree.

Sadly, Fox is one of the only msm outlets that has tackled the treasonous actions of the Obama era leaders at State,DOJ,FBI.

That is the sorry state of American media — egads, Fox News is actually doing the work of muckraking journalism with contributors like Hemingway,Solomon,York,Herridge,Atkisson,McCarthy et al

The real journalism is not coming from the “dead darkness” that is Wapo or the Slim NYT’s

Sad to see the fall..

It's a vicious circle. People like Lectro believe Fox News is one of the only legitimate MSM outlets covering both sides, but only believe that because they heard stories from Fox News which they then used to reinforce their beliefs that Fox is right and other outlets aren't covering it.

With everything going on in the world of politics, Hannity spent a major portion of his show last night talking about....Hillary Clinton. Yep BUT THE EMAILS.

You're a fucking idiot and so are your ilk Lectro. A bunch of blind, ignorant morons.

Even the heavily biased Gallup poll has jumped to 45% for 45.

Work in the median Dem slant and it’s likely more in line with the 52 or Rassmussen :)

44% but still it’s crazy he jumped 7 points after getting owned by Pelosi. Almost all of it is a 32 to 38 jump from Independents. He’s basically where he was with Pubs and Independents before the shutdown. So this farce cost him nothing with his base.

Polling proves that public trust in the establishment media has collapsed in every imaginable way during Trump’s presidency.

There is no doubt anymore that corporate media’s ongoing assault against President Trump has backfired in a way that journalists will never recover from.

An IBD/TIPP poll asked about “the public’s perception of the mainstream news media” and found that “fully half the country says its trust in the media decreased over the past two years,” while only eight percent say they have more trust in the media.

Glad to see Lec giving his full fledged support to the IBD/TIPP poll. I personally was worried it was fake news, but the prophet has spoken!!!

The February poll found that President Trump's job approval dropped 3 points, with 39% saying they approve of the job he's doing. Fifty-seven percent say they disapprove of the job he's doing, which is up three points from January.

https://www.investors.com/politics/ibdtipp-poll-presidential-approval-direction-of-country/

I have a really hard time believing Lectro is a real person

IBD was the ONLY Polling outfit in 2016 to accurately predict Trump’s momentous win.

Eat it.

Yea,Rasmussen was the closest outside of IBD.

IBD was the only one to get it right..

Really,you ought to paste the chart :)

Back