• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Are there any options for button styles? The site's color scheme looks great but the blue buttons/folders/pins kind of stick out.

On that note, I think the blue submenu links in the nav bar could also use a change to black as well (nitpicking).

this is one of the changes we have on the agenda. Its just that none of us have photoshop skills :(

Is there a way to put a link at the bottom of the last post on the page that's like the one on the top. I post on a couple other VBulletin things and they have it, makes going back to the main thread list much easier.

like this one at the top of the page here:

Old Gold and Black Forums > OGBoards > Wake Forest Sports

We are working on that. But just under the "Quick Reply" box there is a forum jump drop down box that you can use for that. Even easier to access if you minimize the posting rules box by clicked the blue box with the downward arrows.

I'm kind of excited that you don't have to be in a clique here to possibly get a custom tag...makes me happy.

Drop down menu to go from Sports to Pit and back.

There is one under the quick reply box. You can make it a bit more accessible by minimizing the box that says "Posting Rules" by clicking the blue box with the downward arrows.

There is one under the quick reply box. You can make it a bit more accessible by minimizing the box that says "Posting Rules" by clicking the blue box with the downward arrows.

OH perfect, thanks!

is there any way to add an icon like on the other boards that shows on which threads you've posted?

The new logo at the top of the page looks awesome. Keep up the good work guys!

Apologize for my laziness, but is there a way to get to The Pit with one click at the top of the page? I see the forum jump at the bottom. I used the auto drop down box on DS a great deal.

Not at the moment, you would have to do the drop down box in the lower right at present.

I'll leave it to the more technical people on how plausible implementing such a button would be.

And just for the record, it's gonna be hard to moderate Mafia with no edit indicators.

On the other hand, ApeTit won't look so damn indecisive anymore.

Edits do not show only shortly after the original post is edited. Don't know the exact time needed to have them show up.

TW? cookout? OliveGarden?

Last edited:
Update: at least 4 mins later is shows that it was edited.

And now 3 minutes.

Back