• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Looks like it is within 2 minutes unless you give a reason for the edit.

I would love drag and drop photos.

How do you get photos into a post currently?

It was 2 when we first started putting things together. I think it should be that or 1, shouldn't really affect mafia games (I don't think) at that threshold, but keeps people from having the dumb message for a quick typo fix.

I would love drag and drop photos.

How do you get photos into a post currently?

Copy the URL of the image.

Then type:

We are working on the drag and drop.

Copy the URL of the image.

Then type:

We are working on the drag and drop.

You could also use the "insert image" button (looks like a picture of a mountain) and just paste the url in. That's easier for me than remembering what to type before and after

Can you post that so that TW can add it? It's my favorite emoticon from DeaderThanDeadDeaconSports.com

The wonders of mods that are active and actually care about the users' experience...

I'm sure it's been mentioned but whats the reasoning behind LAST PAGE instead of just the number.

I don't know if its been suggested yet or not, but can we get a drop down box to go between the sports board and the Pit? I realize it only saves like 5 seconds, but that is an eternity in interwebz time.

I don't know if its been suggested yet or not, but can we get a drop down box to go between the sports board and the Pit? I realize it only saves like 5 seconds, but that is an eternity in interwebz time.

Bottom right, below the quick reply feature

Can the number of threads that show up on each page be increased? I feel like it's so easy for threads to fall to page two on this forum because there are about half the number of threads per page compared to... that other forum.

Back