• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Can the number of threads that show up on each page be increased? I feel like it's so easy for threads to fall to page two on this forum because there are about half the number of threads per page compared to... that other forum.

changed to 40 from 20.

And just for the record, it's gonna be hard to moderate Mafia with no edit indicators.

On the other hand, ApeTit won't look so damn indecisive anymore.

Yea, this is good for me.

The one thing that sucks is that you can't go from different posters' profiles by just changing their name in the hyperlink.

Is it possible to stay logged in indefinitely? That's one of the more convenient benefits of the scout messageboard system.

Also, this feature is AWESOME. Who is the biggest nerd on the chat thread?

Deacsfan27 168
TWDeac 125
deacvision7 112
RollTheQuad06 93
cookoutdeac 80
awakeandready 62
TexasDeac10 48
tsywake 33
DeacHawk 30
wakephan09 29

Also, this feature is AWESOME. Who is the biggest nerd on the chat thread?

Deacsfan27 168
TWDeac 125
deacvision7 112
RollTheQuad06 93
cookoutdeac 80
awakeandready 62
TexasDeac10 48
tsywake 33
DeacHawk 30
wakephan09 29

Where/what is this?

I am not sure if this is feasible or if people would even prefer the feature, but often times whilst reading a thread, I forget what the topic of the thread is.

Is there any way (or would people like) to list the thread title above each post, like on DS? It would make each post look significantly more cluttered, though.

I am not sure if this is feasible or if people would even prefer the feature, but often times whilst reading a thread, I forget what the topic of the thread is.

Is there any way (or would people like) to list the thread title above each post, like on DS? It would make each post look significantly more cluttered, though.

This has been brought up before. I haven't seen an option for this in any of my travels, but I'll keep looking.

I don't think there is a stock setting for this. It would require a coding addition, or a mod.

Last edited:
I don't know if we want that the way these boards are formatted. That would look pretty cluttered.

I would recommend doing some memory puzzles everyday to help out with that WP09. :p

I don't know if we want that the way these boards are formatted. That would look pretty cluttered.

I would recommend doing some memory puzzles everyday to help out with that WP09. :p

This would probably be my suggestion as well ;)

Back