• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

I just got logged out in the same session. I was just away from the site for 20 minutes.

It would be great if we could be logged in indefinitely.

I don't know if we want that the way these boards are formatted. That would look pretty cluttered.

I would recommend doing some memory puzzles everyday to help out with that WP09. :p

I'll get on that, if I can remember.

so for this site looks promising, couple of potential suggestions I have from using other vbulletin sites, 80-100 posts per page would be nice, and nixing the links to the page numbers really really cleans up the topic listing and you can just use the jump to first unread post button, on another site I visit they did this and at first it was weird, but it makes it much easier to read once you are used to it because you don't have a link to 15+ pages for each thread listed

Did the statistics on the main forum page disappear?

Also, I'm having trouble marking the forum read/the site recognizing what posts I've read.

Did the statistics on the main forum page disappear?

Also, I'm having trouble marking the forum read/the site recognizing what posts I've read.

Yeah, I was just having the same issues until I restarted my browser. I think TW changed some settings with logout time and cookies, so maybe that's why?

Yeah, I was just having the same issues until I restarted my browser. I think TW changed some settings with logout time and cookies, so maybe that's why?

I modified the time it takes for a user to be logged off as inactive. I also changed the domain of our cookie to .ogboards.com.

That could have been what caused these issues.

so for this site looks promising, couple of potential suggestions I have from using other vbulletin sites, 80-100 posts per page would be nice, and nixing the links to the page numbers really really cleans up the topic listing and you can just use the jump to first unread post button, on another site I visit they did this and at first it was weird, but it makes it much easier to read once you are used to it because you don't have a link to 15+ pages for each thread listed

I'll look into upping the amount of posts you can switch it too. You should be able to go up to 40 ppp in the User CP atm though.

We just increased the number of pages shown for the time being, so people would have a better idea of thread length when jumping into it.

I'll look into upping the amount of posts you can switch it too. You should be able to go up to 40 ppp in the User CP atm though.

We just increased the number of pages shown for the time being, so people would have a better idea of thread length when jumping into it.
I've got it set to 40pp now which is manageable, I'm just lazy and like to minimize clicks, like everything else I'm sure I can get used to having multiple page links, its amazing how the same software can still be so different on multiple sites

Back